dunkirk court

anyone deal with them before? i had to mail my tickets in (tint and 10 over on the thruway) in by december 18th. i mailed them in at the end of november. i havent gotten anything back i have called court for the last for a few days now. i even called dunkirk city court and had them give me the direct number to the court clerk. the tickets were definatly marked mail in with plea by december 18. Is this court just that unprofessional and lazy. i dont really wanna drive to dunkirk just to get a answer on when my court date is expecially if my license could be suspended.

wait joe, when i got my exhaust ticket in OP it took them like 2 months after i mailed it in for it come back with the amount i needed to pay. i thought they forgot about it lol

Judge is a jerkoff…but pretty funny if you are just sitting there listening to what he says.

But honestly…its dunkirk…what do you expect? The court that had more underage drinking and open alcohol in public charges then traffic violations. YAY for small towns with a College Campus

Don’t get pulled over in Gerry then. I got nailed for no front plate there. I somehow lost the ticket and I didn’t have the court date, so I figured whatever, I’ll just call the court. Wrong! I called at every time possible, and I always got a machine, and it was FULL. Months went by, because no way I was driving out there only to find the courthouse empty. Finally I got the judge’s home number from someone I know who lives out there. The judge is about 105 years old, and his wife (she is also the court clerk) is about 104. They only come to the courthouse one night a week, and no one else is there for the rest of the time.:rofl: For those wondering it’s near Jamestown.

funny story when i was there some kid who was there for a suspended licence was standing before the judge and the judge asked how he got there and he replied, “i drove” need less to say he was quickly arrested by 2 state troopers moments after, \

you should have just gone to court for the two tickets becauses there the tint usulay gets thrown out, with no court fee and you could have saved your self some mon