Dunnville autodrome officially closed indefinitely as of 3:00est

Shit my bad, fobwall cleared up the old dude…guess I should read first lol.

Ya it sucks dunville is closed up,

On a side note, if you guys do on planning to talk to TMP to figure out some sort of lapping schedual let me know and I will help you guys the best I can get the best deal possible.

With that being said if you are wondering how I can pull some stings with the owner (as I am there open wheel race car mechanic and used to work there full time) and get a day or a few days set aside for all of you wanting to do grip.

As for drifting its not that they won’t allow it, it’s that there is a by-law in norfolk and haldimond county that bans it, now for cscs they bring in so much money on those days the owner just lets it slid as it is not an all day event just periodically.

This is gay. Only got to go to Dunnville once and it was my favorite.

Didn’t realize how great it was until i went to TMP today. Paid $85, got 2 hours of track time because the gate person showed up late. Then someone had to inspect the track and it had some shit all over it and had to wait longer.

Refund/Discount? = NOPE

lol, I love the pun.

BASTARDS!.. where?

Really? I found it flat and lacking excitment, the most challenging part was avoiding people who could almost drift…

shitty buzz though…

reminds me of Wasaga City Council blocking wakestock 4-5 years ago… couple old farts didn’t like the 10M in bussiness VS 1 weekend of traffic jams.

Darian, Dunnville is obviously not the most challenging track in the world. It’s more like a beginners track but at least it’s better than nothing. Best part about it was that it was cheap for the amount of lapping I got and it’s close to me.

I still think that the dude who said to build the wall/barriers to block off the sound is the best idea ever. If that gets done, the residents will hear nothing at all.

^ then drifting will be allowed too! no more problemoooo

shitty dealz

hopefully that track in Niagara opens next year, if that track can support nascar, hell yeah it can support drifting.

<edited for now>

i was pretty sure we’re not supposed to be devulging that info.

i was never told that in any way, but i’ll edit for now and ask :wink:

Not gonna happen. As much as I wish it would.

It’s almost like that time people were trying to petition for a track at Downsview park like everyone was talking about.

EDIT: Don’t know why I have to remove details but anyone can go Google it. I guess this info is top secret CIA above the law shit.

in the meantime, you guys can read this:

http://mouthofthegrand.blogspot.com/2008/10/fort-erie-motor-sport-project-gets.html

^damn the hush hush

I vote for 120 simultaneous brake stands in the 120 drive ways…

This is like those people who choose to live in tornado alley… then bitch about getting their trailer home wiped out by one…

bing is correct - some of the details of the new facility are being kept quiet temporarily.

My apologies for the tease, there is still juicy public info available to you in the link above so you’ll have to suck on that teet for the time being. We’ll show you the other one once the strategy allows for it.

Perfect way to land us all in jail and prevent the track from EVER coming back.

^Easy killer is was a joke. A way of expressing how stupid I think this is…