Dunnville is Done...

yeah the new venue definitely has potential

it also has a lot of historical significance which is always cool

So Dunnville is Doneville!! An end of a era… A place where alot of people use to lay down the law. As all great things do, they come to an end they pass the torch to another track or development of a track to start its own legacy! I hope the track Bing is talking about is good, I wouldnt mind hitting a track one more time to get my old blood running like it use too!

PS. I hope the new track falls within the 200KM of CAA!! :slight_smile:

Dunnville was the first Track I ever got to run at. Was with my shitty protege when i saw a guy running a 240sx and decided i needed one. Out of curiosity those that ran there, what top speeds were hit in the straight away? My 240sx is stock DOHC KA but i hit 160km. If you have anyother fond memories please share.

some one should buy a piece of property where the pickering airport was supposed to go, lots of land up there dunno if its for sale tho.

i wonder what the costs of owning and operating a track are, assuming you have the land already.

Someone make a nurburgring replica in canada :smiley:

I dont think they going to sell that land for now, just in case!

First track I drove at was Mosport DDT, first street car track day was with John, Mike and Mark in 08 at Dunnville, lots of good times there… Fastest I ever got up to was about 120km/h :slight_smile:

Funny that Harewood once was a airfield based race track, from '56-'70 and then was sold off, and since then we’ve had bigger and better come along, as long as there is demand, someone will pull a decent venue out of their ass for us to occupy for a few years.

I only got to rip dunnville once with s1dc guys when i was a n00000b…id love to look at that track again.

ohhhhhh the memories… i almosted shedded a tear keezy. That was a great day, drifting into the sunset well atleast till the neighbours drove up and bitched us out. Im pretty sure we were the last crew to drift dunnville…a story for the grandkids.

lol Shedded itsnt even a word for fuck sakes. It’s way past my bed time lol goodnight

hahaha!!

that was the first actual track i was on too…other then kwartha, but thats oval/parkinglot.

no loss with Dunville…

poor track…crazy braking zones…no flow…and bad curbing…

now what about this track near Barrie? that sounds interesting…only 20 min away for me

If you use google maps like I did, then a little bit of google search, You will easily find out whats on the go.

All I have to say is Kudos to You guys (Bing, lee and everyone else invovled) for going out of your way to make this happen.

bobby…

………………„-,-~’’~’’’:::’’:::’::::’’::::’’~-,~„
……….
,-’’:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::’’-„
…………,-’:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;|
………,-’::::::::::::„:„„-~-~–’~-’~–~-~–~--~„:,’
………,’::::::::::,~’’: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : -|
………|::::::::,-’: : : : : : : : - -~’’’‘¯¯’’-„: : : : : ;
………|:::::::;|: : : : : : : : : „„–~’’’’’~-„: : : : : ‘|
………’|:::::::,’: : : : : : :
„„-: : : : : : : : ~–„: |’
………|:::::;|: : : „–’’’’’’’’’’’-„…
…„~’’’’’’’’’’’‘¯¯|¯",
………|:::::,’:„„-|: : :„—~: : ;|’‘¯¯’’’’|: ~—„: |¯¯|
………,~-,
/’’: : : |: ;(_ o__): : |: : : ;|;(o_): … |
………/,’-,: : : : : ‘’-,,-’’: : : : ‘’-„-’
………: ;|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : ;|
………’,:’: : : : : : : : : : : : :,-’__: : : :
’,: : : : ,’
……….’-,-’: : : : : :„-: : :’’: : ¯’’~~’’: ‘: : ~–|’
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : |
………….’|: : : : : : : : : -,„
„„-~~–~--„
: : : |
……………|: : : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
……………|: :’’-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ;|
……………’,: : :’’-, : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,’
……………| : : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : : : ,-’
……………|: : : : : : : : : : ‘’’~----------~’’: :,’
………….|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ;|
……….„-’’. '-,
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,’
……,-’’. . . . . ‘’’~-„_: : : : : : : : : : : : :,-’’’-„
█▀█░█▀█░█▀█░█▀█░█▀█░█▄░█░█▀▀░░
█▀▀░█▀▄░█░█░█▀▀░█▀█░█▀██░█▀░░░
▀░░░▀░▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀░▀░░▀░▀▀▀░▀

bye dunnville. no more tracks near gta T__T… dunnvillle broke my legit origin bumper! now that its closed i can say i hate you rocks and runoffs!

That was a wicked day, I was so low on gas or else night time dori would have been a must.

To think I almost didn’t go either. Martino convince me and ya sweet :slight_smile:

If someone attempted that it would be epic fail lol.

lool as if our shitty government and paranoid media brainwashed society would allow that :smiley:

Done-ville.

Here’s a sick ka24e burnout

edit, does it even at 1am in front of the same residential area doesnt care haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX6RTrciZOk&NR=1

That’s more or less what I was getting at.