Dunnville June 15th 2008 Media thread!

I hope there are some people out there that took some pictures.

Here is some footage from the day

[y]mvvhNr5yBLk[/y]

Enjoy!

rofl i remember that first clip… i was in front of mark and trying to figure out why he wasnt letting you past… it was out of my hands

sorry jon

haha

WTF - enough with the civic man…let’s see you beating on the S14 for fcks sake.

I edited the original post so the video is right in vBulletin :eek3:

To embed videos use the [y] tag :o

Nice vid Jon…

http://www.gonrad.com/200806/conkywtf.jpg

Glad you guys are enjoying the vid. I had no idea you could embed the vids, so thanks! That Picard picture floored me! I saved it.

Hey Jammin, chasing so close is a ton of fun, not as much if your the guy in front. So no worries. Ill give a little honk if I really want to pass.

great video, being chased is fun too, keeps the pressure on, and you feel accomplished when you can really hold them off!

the celica was tailing me when i was out, and then my dad gets out there, and started getting piss off about the guy doing it to him, that was funny.

The S14 will be at the track July 13th…im waiting for parts for the diff.

Your in need of a serious attitude adjustment. Perhaps 2-3 laps in the hatchy will straighten you out :slight_smile:

BTW got any dyno time next week? I want to see what that little piece of sh*t puts to the wheels.

yeah conky… i just get worried sometimes depending on whos behind me if they’re getting annoyed or if they want to stick around and follow and play around… in most cases with guys like us its safe to say that if im not letting you pass its because im trying my ass off to get away from you and after a little while if you’re still there i’ll wave you on…

in some cases though with people who we don’t know its not as easy to have that kind of communication (or lack thereof) without people getting all excited/annoyed.