Dunnville, May 11th (Sunday), Open Lapping

[QUOTE=DiscoQuinn;312894]Your FD looked nice, was that a friend of yours with the black FD, or your father?

You guys are making me feel old, I thought I was the same age as most of you…
Thanks for putting on another great day Mark, by the way no need to bring a tow truck for the rotary cars.
Nice pictures Pet! See ya all next time…

Oh i’ll be ready for the next one, grand scheme is going into effect as of tuesday (recaros+rails, harnesses and sway bars soon!) we’ve got a month to get ready, and hopefully i’ll have a rwd toyota to boot around out there too! :cool:

*add- !!! i didn’t have a clue what was in conky’s civic, i thought it was something N/A but i see the D15 pic on page one and almost pissed myself! That thing is insane, good drifting man, many a time i looked to see a mirror full of complete opposite locked civic coming in and out of my field of view! :stuck_out_tongue:

and i couldnt believe how well my kuhmo victoracer slicks did in those soaking conditions, they had no tread left after the day (dad and brother are BRUTAL when it comes to being smooth…) lots of hydroplaning action off the last corner, thats when my brother looped it! :open_mouth:

Thanks for the support, but I wasnt drifting, thats against the rules…I should take it into Honda and see whats wrong with it, the rear brakes seem to lock up when I turn :wink: BTW, my civic is N/A. It still has a non vtec 1.5L The Turbo is just a mock up. The stock D15 that was carbed from Japan had a flange almost like a T4. So we tryed to bolt on a GT 35!!

Which car were you, and what colour is it. I have some footage!!

Haha ya AC for sure bro. Its a street car, full weight and amenities. I’ve got a system going in it too…well and some motor tweaks to offset the weight

looks like u guys a good day despite the rain , shame i had to miss this one!

yeah you should get that wheel lock up checked out :wink:
oh man, that thing flies though, i was driving the mighty little red tercel (aka moving chicane on racetires :D)

:cool:

Lol…go Toyota!!

Ill see if I have any good fotage of the Mighty Tercel and send it you.

Here you go!!!

Footage in car of the civic track monster getting abused in the rain at Dunnville!!! Enjoy

ps. URL might not work yet, I only loaded it a little while ago…if it doesnt work try again later

yah jon i think the civic is definitely broken… check the hilarious switch, i think it’s stuck in the ‘on’ position. i love that car

we got a little bit of shit for messing up the track at the end of the day - they werent too happy about that.

we gave them shit back though, because every damn time other than this past weekend I’ve had to clean the track before we could use it.

haha nice! you just see the little red thing go by, thats it :frowning: i remember you sliding around in my mirrors though, that thing is a riot to watch! I almost lost it a couple laps earlier on the exit of that kink there, i was flying and did a little left foot brake and the car went sideways a couple directions but i saved it, my dad was very impressed :mrgreen:

those kuhmo victoracers (now slicks) do amazing in the wet.:cool:

Lol…in all fairness though, it want just me that was going off, but ill take responsibility for my part…it was worth it for me :slight_smile:

Ill help clean up for the next one!!

Besides, there was more grass and dirt on the side of my honda then on the track.

I have a one minute clip with your car, dont have much, ill post it later.

That corner was by far the best when driving the track counter clockwise…it was sooo much fun!

awesome!

and i also agree that corner is fantastic, the one before the straight is great too, really great track considering the lack of elevation changes! :mrgreen:

Will they let you back into the bullrun with all that audio stuff

If not, try lambo doors, that should throw them off

Do we have any more photos? There was tons of people taking pics?! I want some action shots of my bros S14 which I obviously couldnt take.

yeah no kidding! i saw atleast 3 guys out there with SLRs and no pics?!?! :bsflag:

I can’t wait to attend one of these days in the subbie.

A friend of mine is supposed to burn a cd of pics for me. However, if you noticed, there were 2 photographers in the middle of the track and that’s probably your best bet for action shots of your car. However, I believe they are selling the dvd of pictures for $20. Really expensive but kinda worth it, think of it as a wonderland picture I guess? haha