Dunnville Track Day Footage

http://members.rennlist.com/mpd47/Dunnvilleturnaround.jpg

I couldnt draw for shit so I just put dots and figured I’d explain it. Basically, you’re going for a late turn in at the first dot, holding a bunch of speed through that turn, the second dot is your track out, you want to be smoothly feeding steering to the right while carefully and smoothly applying gas as you head to 3rd dot. You DO NOT want to fully apex on dot #3 from what I found in the st00k, there was also a slight notch in the grass that I used there to find where I wanted to be. You then slowly unwind the steering towards dot #4 STILL SLOWLY/SMOOTHLY feeding in gas. Once you get there you have start turning in at dot #5 which should put in in a position to spot your second apex, and aim for it while powering on, once you KNOW you have command in the turn you go WOT and hit your apex, shoot for your track out and grab the next gear. The end goal is to be in the throttle from dot one all the way down the front straight. But you have to be smooth, you dont want to give throttle back so you need to keep applying it, but you cant go to hot or you’ll spin or totally screw your line. Hope that helps some.

Edit: You can see me do this at 2:44 in your video, however I was still a bit to wide at dot 3 and should’ve been tucked in maybe another 8-10ft.