Duramin Express Van

Here’s a short clip of the duramin after some brief tuning with EFI Live… This was Jonny D’s first go around with a diesel, and I can tell you that the power improvements are insane compared to stock. More tuning to come…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFbCJkiNF6M

nice work mang.

Haha yes that thing is awesome

Epic, i cannot wait for the stories of the idiots your going to suprise with this thing

When we first flashed the new tune and I got on it and the wheelchair wouldn’t keep all 4 wheels on the ground… Once we remove the DPF and air box… Along with an EGR delete, holy shit balls… J Daniels and I looked at each other at one point and said “this is a bad idea”… I mean… We have one video that’s of shitty quality, but I let out of it at about 90 and it doesn’t even feel like you’re moving that quick. Gobs of power. LOL

lol you dont have some method of locking the chairs wheels in? how the hell do you keep in one place?

Looks like the van will be a good time!

There is a finger and pin on the chair and corresponding locking plate on the floor of the other handy van but Chris is too cool and doesn’t use it and its too expensive ($1200) for the dumb plate. So I will be tasked to build one that will work in this one.

I said just wheel chalk the chair! lol

Horsepower and torque first… Driver safety equipment, last.

ok

ghost riding the van after unsecured wheel chair = :ahh for passanger

and

:rofl for onlookers

I just lol’d, I didn’t even care. The van was driving itself.

Videos suck asshole. We were just being retards and recording on my X, more vids to come…

I could barley get the wheelchair back into position because I was laughing. HAHAHA We pulled over before we crashed.

this van is very impressive to say the least. i look forward to further progress LOL

damn that thing is quiet!!! looks like she moves pretty good!

That’s going to change verrrry soon!

Here’s another video in cab… I boot it at about 6-7 seconds in at video ends at about 75MPH.

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y377/h0twh3els/th_DemonX.jpg

im bettin the speedo calibration was altered to simulate u were goin fast

that thing looks like it would shit all over my car :frowning: