Duramin Express

Hey…

If I can show this Saturday to the chill and grill would anyone mind doing a few pulls against the van? I’m guessing anything in the 14’s… Also if someone could video tape… They won’t be long pulls as I have a 3200 redline and run out of gear quick. LOL

im in the 14’s and trap like 96mph… i dont mind getting romped on my a fucking van

My audi traps 93 if u wanna run that

Sweet, it’s not about “I beat you” we just have no gauge as to how the van compares against other vehicles.

haha oh i was only kidding, doesnt bother me the least bit!! ill do whatever

Anyone who is willing, I’m game! As long as I don’t break anything… HAHA

hah so me and gerMANpsi would be good

:beer

It might be a romping and it might not be, we’re unsure of where the van currently stands… the truth is the transmission makes me a little nervous to push the tune further, I’m going to turn up the line pressures and raise some shift points a bit to relieve some of the stress and I might throw a couple more psi at the motor. I’m not sure that it’ll do much more until we put the EGR block in it.

why not just run it at the track?

I don’t have the proper locking/safety restraints yet.

And… The van still doesn’t have the air ride installed… Which makes it a pain in the balls to bring out unless there’s people around to pull the ramp out.

egr block really isn’t gonna make a difference.

Really? A bunch of different sources said it would… And it makes sense not blowing all that hot exhaust back into the intake that already has the oxygen burned out of them… I guess because it’s such a common thing I would expect some sort of difference.

adding line pressure is a bad bandaid as well man .

download ‘pocketdyno’ app for iphone…done. Dead nuts accurate.

I’m putting a shift kit in it… Bumping the line pressure won’t hurt it.

dude im telling ya man , my tranny builder said when i put his trans in to return the line pressure to stock as the line pressure is very touchy and will fuck shit up . . honestly your best bet is to let it be and when it pukes get a better trq converter and get the trans redone with all the updates

I mean its a good thing to have it blocked but you’re not going to notice any difference. I’ve had mine blocked for over a year now.

with all the computer tuning that can be done theres no need for a shift kit.

I put a tuner in my truck and it changed all the shift points and its just like having a shift kit.