Duramin Express Van

Take that shit out…youll love it!

It will come off very shortly, we’re waiting until it’s on the lift.

Yeah, the cat will come off after it’s on a lift… The egr delete will go on at that same time… I’m gonna need a lift pump I think…

Its pouring out so I couldn’t get a pic of the john force burnout from the last vid. It was honestly the coolest burnout Johnny and I ever saw! Not only was it a perfect rolling 2nd gear 150 foot both wheels blowing off burn out… it was from a big ass express van! hahahahah

when it drys out, I will snap a pic of the tire marks, its unreal.

yea buddy def gonna need at least a lift pump, maybe even another CP3 :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

I think we’re going to shim the fuel release valve and install a lift pump for now. Keep in mind, if we turn the wick up too much that transmission is going to get raped (in stock form at least).

if you tune it hot, (dunno what that trans will handle, my buddy had a built ally) that fuel shim aint gonna do shit!!! LOL his still fell on its face.

you’ll prolly hit the trans limit before that though.

just shim the fuel rail and install the ported fuel rail fittings. you should be fine… lift pump shouldnt be needed if your still running a stock trans its making good power but not that much and def doesnt need a 2nd cp3 yet

sounds good but once you get rid of the cat youll get ALOT more sound out of it!!! its prolly a bitch working on that thing with the short slant nose of the van? i know it was tight for me to install the egr blocker with the truck

What kind of power levels are we talking? That’s way up there if he needs dual CP3’s. Plenty of heavy ass trucks trapping 110+ on a single stock CP3.

It’s actually really quiet right now, I think the sound level is a testament to how bad the 15x,xxx mile catalytic converter is flowing. :lol

thats why i said yet…you should be able to make around 4-450whp before he needs a lift pump poss more, kinda depends on the application and tuning. i dont know if the trans will hold even that in stock form only because the ally starts to fail at about 110whp over stock. a lift pump should handle 550+ basically it will handle anything the stock turb will make

you guys gonna throw this thing in the dyno sat @cdtc?

I was replying to Wayne more-so than you the first time, I was wondering what his buddies truck was doing to need more than a lift pump and shims!

Currently we’re running a '08 2500HD stock LMM tune that is modified a fair bit :lol. I know we’re losing a lot due to the EGR being in place and theres still quite a bit left in the tune. It threw a low fuel rail pressure code once after being beat senseless so I know at least the shim kit is in order.

I didn’t even know CDTC existed… looks pretty cool, I don’t know if we’re going to make it (probably not) but we’ll see.

nice im debating throwing my truck on the dyno and setting it to the haul ass mode! yeah low rail press def do the shim if that doesnt work get the race valve

orrr we could finish one project at a time?!

SINCE FUCKING WHEN?!?!?

:rofl

This honestly wasn’t in the plans… My current accessible vehicle is falling apart from the inside out and I needed something in a hurry… Which adds it to the project list,.

This van kicks your other van’s ass, hard.

what are plans? how do you do that?

I know what they are…