dvstr being ruined by a girl

http://www.meetmeinto.com/thread_content.asp?threadId=355860&forumName=cmforum&total=250&start=160&topic=cayuga

hahaha, the links people send me on msn. dvstr you going to get shillacked by a civic being driven by a girl ???

Last time I checked 14.2 was slower than 13.3, hahaha.

haha dude shes going to mutilate you…you gota research your compatition first

yes of course weaksauce. You really dont know much do you? The video will speak for itself. keep e-thugging it.

lol and why are you out to get me? did i ever do anything to you?

How am I out to get you??

I just thought other people would get a laugh out of you embarrassing yourself.

you are, every time I post something about my car you are involved in? coincidence… definately not.

You obviously have no clue what im running, nobody on son even knows, it was supposed to be a suprise but w/e.

You will be the first to look stupid. deal?

Another case of e-Thuggin. This should be settled once the race is finished.

You really didn’t have to post your specs like 3 times; it’s like a little kid
at a party trying to get attention by jumping “look at me look at me”

People get too worked up thuggin online.

Do the race, post slips, no bullshit excuse like (oh I had a shitty launch), done deal.

BTW DVSTR, since we’re both running standalones I’ll race you too. :o

that was too much to read…

whats the jist of the story?

what is this term “shillacked” i keep hearing?

and yes lets stop this e-thugging plz.

settle it on the streets face to face, not behind a computer.

ed i love you, sooo funny

you have a deal sir.

I tried to get a race out of her, but she wont go, mainly because people like Ed ruin it and post old news.

Thanks Ed, your truly an idiot, now no one will see what will happen.

Which makes this thread entirely useless?

Honestly, the moment you get hostile, is when you set yourself up for
serious ownage. Seriously, if you lose to her, your face is gonna be
redder then her period.

go to timmys and call her out

you wont do it, do it.

The only other time I posted was when you claimed to make 275whp without a dyno sheet and only a slow 1/4 mile time. I didn’t even post anything bad.

Gonad, I don’t see any e-thugging going on.

so what does she run anyways.

best line

Like you have anything else better to do? its a major step up from letting other ricers drive your car, and sitting in a tims parking lot, with a bunch of portuguese homo’s.

13.3 @ 108 mph ??

wow…

you’re picking on a girl and getting owned in the process…

better hurry and tune up that 400hp turbo of yours…

:roll:

stop starting shit over the net. if he gets owned thats his own dignity as a man. let this shit slide, stop being 17yrs old ppl. if i wanted to see this shit happen, id go back to highschool.

The only other time I posted was when you claimed to make 275whp without a dyno sheet and only a slow 1/4 mile time. I didn’t even post anything bad.

Gonad, I don’t see any e-thugging going on.[/quote]

ugh, you seriously are a brick wall.

HERE IS THE TRUTH PEOPLE

That Cayuga slip was when i was running 9 psi, ok?

Since then I ran 16 psi on a t25, excuse if im wrong but isnt that faster? a whole lot faster? Dont forget to put your thinking cap on Ed.

My turbo Blew, so I bought a GT2871RS, with RSM 740cc injectors. It has been just installed, everything is tuned and running ok.

I picked up a new tranny and clutch (which just came back from kevlar coating). Dont believe me? Ask VARUN.

I wasnt going to say anything until the meet but oh well, thanks ed.

Even Spilner can credit this, and my mechanic. GTA leasing right accross the street built my car, prolly the best mechanic around, the one who built that stolen 600hp del sole up top of car chat.

Now your telling me I dont have a chance?

dont be jealous because he can clutch kick 3rd sideways and take teh win and you cant

weaksauce