Dying girl denied wish...

THIS ISN’T VIETNAM, THERE ARE RULES!!!

why should he get special treatment?

your actions affect others around you…

yeah, its not necessarily some glorious privilege, he only had 30 minutes, and he had to see his daughter dying, i dont think it is going to give him peace of mind.

you guys are faggots.

send him to her bedside and dont publicize it… therefore no one will know about it and cant get mad or whatever.

how do you think half the unethical but necessary shit gets dont in this world? it gets done and no one tells you about it.

case closed

exactly,if anything, hopefully, hell see how much of her life he missed and how bad he fucked up.

I think it does match up with extraordinary circumstances. So yes I think it’s BS that the guy can’t see his daughter before she dies.

The rules are the rules no mater what is considered right or wrong. drug use should be punishable by water boarding. regardless of what drug it is, those criminals deserve nothing less than merciless torture. maybe then they’ll learn that NO ONE has the right to experience the effects of mind altering substances.

Tough shit, shoulda thought about that b4 he decided to do drugs. He got busted, he loses all his rights, sit in the prison and rot ya low life bitch.

Ya i feel bad for the girl but if he wanted to be a good father in the beginning he should of had second thoughts about doing meth. Obviously he cares so much, now he can deal with that weighing on his mind for the rest of his life. Think b4 you act.

:slight_smile: Also, let’s think about why his daughter is dying and is terminally ill. Hmmmmm, wonder if mom is a crack whore who is HIV positive. Too many people blind to the society they don’t see.

you must be a police officer or a customs or an IRS agent…

“the rules are rules because they are the rules and the laws are laws just because they are the laws.”

It doesnt matter if following the law serves no benefit or causes no additional harm. It doesnt matter who made the rules and for what purpose. The rules must be followed simply because they are rules.

oh please…

“the rules are the rules” or “the law is the law” is tantamount to saying:

Iono, but umm… yeah

Im an american! thats all that counts. The law wasn’t made for people to say “well I don’t have to follow that because it doesn’t apply to me” or “it doesn’t hurt anyone so I don’t have to” thats BULLSHIT!! these laws were put into place to keep evil people in line and good people safe from criminal activity. Also illegal drug use, consumption and addiction are all some of the worst persistent evils in this country. Drug users are no better than drug pushers and deserve nothing less than being punished as though they were a terrorist. Because thats what they basically are. Terrorists!!! If you don’t buy drugs from these people when they offer them to you, they will torment you and even kill you. Does this sound like someone who deserves their civil liberties let alone the supposed right to see his daughter? I think not! Its because of people like this that the patriot act was drafted.

There is additional harm though. You don’t get it. You have to be FAIR. Which means treat everyone EQUALLY. One inmate shouldn’t be able to “bend” the rules because his daughters dying. I’m sure everyone can come up with “important” reasons to get a visit they aren’t allowed. Who are we to judge which reasons are considered more important? If you allow one person this “special visit”, you would then have to entitle everyone to one or it causes problems, trust me.