Dyno: Shop cobalt broke 300wheel

So yesterday me and mike got time to put the cobalt on the dyno. We put a NOS wet kit on the car a while ago, but havnt had time to spray the car. We kinda took this week off, with leaving for carlise tomarrow to setup. Cars but down 271whp last time, this was super bad condions during the heavy storm. But SAE correction was still like 269.x off bottle. So we put some rich jets, in for about a 50 hit. Pulled some timming and:tspry: The car made, 320.5whp 300.5wtq

I took some pics and a vid also to, Ill put it on my youtube later

:tup:

Nice power numbers! What are the cobalt guys saying?

Can you give a mod list. My buddy is looking into a CSS and I keep telling him about your car.

mods are on the site
http://www.neweraperformanceparts.com/default.asp?SID=x9E4D26UEH3EQXKB4QREC5&S=E3&Document=Cobalt+SS+Project&NID=3466899

50whp on a 50 shot…it looks like the engine has plenty of flow left in it as long as you can force more in. It’s nice to see something different. :slight_smile:

stock fuel pump? just curious.

-Mike

yup

That’s fucking awesome!

:tup: :tup:

Is the pump rewired with the thicker guage power wire, and a shorter ground?

Stock fuel pumps rule.

My buddies boss has a SS that is over 400 …probably about 450 crank

seriously john.

learn to spell better than you speak. even your url in your signature is FUCKING SPELLLLDD wrong. sheesh

nice power #s (I want to hate and say “still a slowbalt” but no, 300whp is 300… well done)

oh shit, it is. :biglaugh:

spell better then I speak?

dam… i need some NOZZZZ :frowning:

who ran the 12???

NICE

wow good work! congrats

Awesome, very impressive. Whats the SS stock whp? 200ish?

[quote=“Violator,post:11,topic:31200"”]

My buddies boss has a SS that is over 400 …probably about 450 crank

[/quote]

Oh yeah, whats done to it? Built engine and turbo?

–mark

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:18,topic:31200"”]

Awesome, very impressive. Whats the SS stock whp? 200ish?

[/quote]

they are terribly under-rated, my friend chris has an 04 black redline with a short ram intake he put down 219 @ the wheels at innovative 2 yrs ago, they are rated what 200-205 @ at the crank?