My Turbo Cobalt SS Dyno + Bottle run.

Well.
I had alot of people to prove wrong with the LNF 2.0 Eco motor.

When i bought the car, and seeing other dynos of the car i was like hrmm.
Wonder if i buy the car and drive it hard for 700 miles and dyno it, will i put down more?

Sure did. Yes. Stock minus the muffler as i did a straight pipe axle back.

http://imagepimp.us/files/l6i72o5p25aiy06qsvtj.jpg

Did a bottle run and ARF was good. Put down lil over 400hp and 400tq

Gonna re do dyno. Back on the dynojet with good bottle pressure. was only at 900 then im gonna go to my other buddies shop and do a hub dyno and compare. ’ always wanted to compare wheel & hub dynos.
And plus ill be doing a custom mandrel downpipe tommaro.
Ill re update with dyno runs with DP & Good bottle press. Turbo & Nitrous pulls

Plus im working direct with Bill @ HPtuners to get this computer cracked so hopefully withen a month, ill be able to tune this POS computer

Also, remember today i dynoed on basically the nations highest dyno ’ 6800ft up and 97 degrees. The dyno has been proving to be 5% off ’ low’ compared to cars that where dynoed at same place then dynoed in CA @ sea level.

Not bad for a bitch car, no one likes loosing to a cobalt. :lol:
It just gets faster from here.

Looking good. :tup: I hear the stock DP and cat set-up on these are pretty restrictive. You should see decent gains with your new one. I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with once you crack the ECU. I bet there’s quite a bit left on the table with the DGI.

:tup:

I enjoy your deep rooted love for cobalts/cavaliers

Yeah, when i had the car on the lift, im like hrrm. No DP and no cat would do wonders. Ecu will deff let me do some wonders.

Im limited in boost it 1st and 2nd, when the ecu is cracked, thats the 1st thing im changing. even now its still a rocket in 1st with the launch/2 step/control

I kinda shook my head when Pat told me of the departure of the TBSS and the new Cobalt, and wondered how long it would take you to throw a bottle on it.

Nice numbers. Now come back here and let Pat see it before he drives me insane.

:lol:

I still have TBSS for now, need to dump it ’ of course ’ after i demod and then wait for the 135i

If you don’t throw a bottle on that, too, I think we’ll all be disappointed.

I bottle everything, fuck. I seen a black widow spider ’ EEEEKKK’ in my garage yesterday. you guessed it, i bottled that bitch till it froze :burnin:

:lol:

oh gooooddddd

lol, :tup: :tspry:

nice pulls…

more power than a 30th…i hate my life.

:rofl:

Most excellent.

that 275whp was on stock boost?

not bad.

ugh…i want one. but haven’t paid off mine enough to justify a trade in. So i’ll just sit back and watch.

impressive…whats the gearing like? i thought i read something about the supercharged cobalts/ions having some issues with that, being way too long and dropping too low in the revs?

Did you ever look on the Sky?Solstce forums and read about that Westors guy?He supposedly has it cracked and 90WHP just from a tune but has a few bugs in it taht he is trying to get out.He supposedly is like a God for these cars.
D

Great numbers. 275whp out the box is deff a nice starting point.

:tup:

:gay3: time to…? get more power?

actually i bet you’re still faster than him at NYI /story

rubs eyes

275 wheel out of a stock Cobalt?

blink

I’m really starting to like these, wrong wheel drive and all.