cobalt ss dyno run!!

sounds really nice though…i read somewere 14.5@98 not bad here a vid of a dyno pull for ecotech peps!click here

not bad for stock 221hp

I drive one relatively frequently…A redline that is…same thing almost. Did you know you have to take the supercharger off to change the oil? Thats american engineering at its finest! Nice, quick, good handling car but the torque steer coupled with the wheel hop is not to my taste. The redline, I think is a girls car. I have to get into a cobalt and see what the big differences are.

Not too bad, sounds good, but it’s ECOTEC (no ‘h’) :cool:

especially considering theyre only rated at 205hp at the crank? :slight_smile:

not to mention its still climbing when it hits the rev limiter. 230whp isnt out of the question stock if they had a higher limiter.

btw the 221 was after changing the air filter. was 217whp bone stock. there seemed to be a bit of a spike at the top on the 221 run, kinda makin me think that the # shouldnt be as high.

mind you. modern’s cobalt is pulling a bit nicer numbers than all the other cobalts ive seen dyno plots of so far. ive seen from 192whp, up to 211… and then theres moderns at 217. ringer? hehe.

sorry!!

i bet u they would be a fun car to mess around with if they were a little cheaper i would go turbo neon all day for that price!!

:ugh2: