Dyno'd car at True car forms....

sorry to be a traitor but i just was joining my buddy with the VR6 cause he is leaving the country soon and this was his last chance to dyno
so i will get the charts when i recieve them.
but last time i was at 148whp and 167wtq with cat-back, CAI
now with header i am at 156.91 whp(lets just say 157), and 166wtq .
sound right to you guys?
i was expecting more tq but i guess thats okay about 9whp for 250bucks, nutin wrong with that. 28bucks a whp. and it was nice having the motor mounts in cause the engine didn’t look like it was going to pop out of the car and run away. overall, i want more power, heh heh but who doesn’t right.

Yeah, sounds about right… considering its pretty hard to coat more power out of a header set… since the ones they ship with are designed to be fairly good…

Nice numbers :smiley:

:wtf: You think that the stock header on the Spec is good? The header is the most restrictive beast on the entire cars exhaust, not to mention the infamous pre-cat failure. The numbers look right inline with what you should expect to see, what kind of dyno were you using? and yes as you mod the shit out of your spec you will get to a point where the Spec just won’t gain anymore torque(N/A), and all you will get is power, but you should have def. seen more than a 1 wtq gain, go run at apex again and see what you pull on the dyno you first pulled on. But just remember air temp, humidity, and elevation all contribute to different numbers.

Yeah, the operator can make a difference too in the numbers the car makes.

Those numbers are right inline with what I’d expect for a Spec with those mods, but I would have expected the torque to go up with the header install slightly. Oh well! Back to the modding board! :smiley:

well i dyno’d at apex again and the same guy was doin it, so that is consistant. but the thing is i lost 1wtq, that is what confuses me. but yah i guess it was more humid and such than last time so who knows that could make a diff.
and yah the stock header i have heard nutin but problems with, but hey whatever all that matters is that it isn’t on my car.
i also wish i would have gotten ceramic headers, mine are ugggly lookin now
what point did u stop seein torq gains nick? and does anybody else know their numbers as of current?

My 04 Spec V dyno’d @ 143whp. It was either Carl or Travis who did the dyno. The are both good. Oh cool fact I lost 12whp with the A/C on :E
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ragerman/dyno.jpg

When my A/C kicks in it feels like I tapped on the brakes. I need to get a dyno done on mine to see where I stand.

So come out on May 20th and dyno your car!!! I need more spec 5 boys…

I wish I was hear for the dyno day, but I’ll be getting my car out of storage that weekend.

http://www.trueform.cc/forum/download.php?id=199&sid=0a3a2b5ee955ed61dd7dc274ffd52a03

theres my graph

Can’t make it I work that saturday. What’s it cost to make a run anyway?

Pay in advance pricing:
$45 for Official NECC Members
$55 for Non-members
To qualify for this pricing, you must payby Paypal to admin@n-e-c-c.com but please add 3% for service fees.

Regular pricing
$55 for Official NECC members
$65 for Non-members
Regular price will be applied for any payment received after May 10. Cash or Paypal are both accepted.