Dynomax Exhaust Systems

Note sure the quality of them or anything really but I just purchased a system for the new GMC I got. I purchased the full stainless cat back for $365 shipped then there is a $75 rebate. I already sold my stock v-maxx exhaust for $250 so essentially this cost me ~$40 plus my time.

So if anyone is looking for an exhaust jump on summit and check out what they have.

The one I got is 3" from the cat back with a single 4" tip. Should be plenty for what I’m going to do to the truck.

http://www.dynomax.com/promotions.php

Also I have no affiliation with Dynomax I just figured I’d spread the word on the offer they have going on.

You can get most none SS kits for ~$250 shipped!!

I really really do not like the quality of their products. If you have other options available I would not buy their products. I hope their stainless products are better quality than the multiple sets of exhaust I have installed on my SHO’s over the years. And the muffler that justin blew to pieces on his tahoe, and the replacement that was horribly constructed that was sent back out, and the replacement for the replacement.

for that price it is hard not to buy it in your shoes but my personal experience would have me shopping elsewhere.

Dang, good to know. The system is supposed to be getting delivered today so I’ll let everyone know how it goes.

I’ve never had a problem with any Dynomax system I sold. Definitely not the pinnacle of perfection, but very good for the price.

They also sound great on most cars. Subtle, yet somewhat angry at WOT.

I feel they are best suited for mild performance enthusiasts. Hardcore guys will want more better options for extra fun funs.

I hope to get the truck to about 500whp, which I feel is pretty mild lol. They didn’t drop the system off yesterday so it should deff be in today. I shouldn’t have a problem installing it tonight on the Vmax. I’ll take some good pictures of the truck and the exhaust. The FLT stage 5 auto and vig 3600 stall are now in as well :wink:

Exhaust tone and heater vid?