e-test??

is there anyone who can help me out with the e-test???

it failed everything with more than double the limits…

please pm me!

was it a sr20? are u runnign a cat?? like more details plz

seafoam ur engine… do a tuneup. if its really that bad then find a back road and get your motor good and hot with highrevvs and blow the shit out of ur engine take it in hot and it might pass…

if its an sr20 lower the fuel to were it is barly starved for fuel and choking out. take it in it will pass then put it back up to normal after…

or come to barrie and find the right dirty place to take the cash under the counter with a wink…

i do etests.

pm me

hate to bud in but i also need one before thr 21st of this month for my s13, i have a sr20, and i know it will fail, so who eva gots the hook up let me know too!!!

like i said before guys… lower the fuel pressure to starve ur sr20 and u should run lean enough to pass…

oh no it’s 94 civic with b16a2 engine.

just wanted to get some help…

wha di rass?? stop being schupid u know who to call.

you guys are retarted, you should not have to do anything special but to have your SR running right, I smoked NORMAL non HOTROD e-test with a full 3" exhause with a high flo cat on it.,

if your car runs right you have nothing to worrie about.

lol, I don’t know what you did to ur Honda to make it fail e-test but it’s probably something like a worn component.
What did your car fail in? I’m guessing CO’s and HC’s on ASM… if so it’s likely to be your O2 sensor. I’m no expert tho so you should get it diagnosed. If you do it right you’re prolly going to see that your gas mileage will increase as well.