E3 Coverage on G4TV

Is anyone else watching this at all? EA is on right now. Their MMA game looks insane and so does Madden 11 and the new Need for Speed : Hot Pursuit. Too many good games are coming out this year. I don’t know where I’m going to get all this money.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

I think I might just get a GameFly subscription. LOL

they’re coming out with a new hot pursuit?!?
that was by far the best need for speed there was IMO

Double this, smother in frosting, cover in bacon, then have sex with it.

i’m a big fan of following the technology of gaming, not much on playing them since i suck… i can’t wait to see the next generation of hardware to launch, always lots of drama.

:bacon:

You tube for the video. The demo was jaw dropping.

OH DIP!

And the Ghost Recon Future Soldier demo was prob the best one. Assassins Creed Brotherhood looked insane also.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

One of the best things for Need for Speed is their new online mode where it tracks all of you and your friends records and they can go on your most wanted list and challenge them. I forget what its called but it looks awesome.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

And a Bugatti Cop car. INSANE LOL

Best need for speed was…well made by EA but not called need for speed, Motor City Online!

Back on topic, the new hot pursuit doesn’t take the series where i want it IMO, the orginials didn’t feel like arcade games, they felt a little more realistic. Metal Gear Solid: Rising looks pretty siqq!!! The EA MMA I wanted months ago when i saw how it looked.

new goldeneye for the wii!

New Driver game will be coming out :slight_smile:

new twisted metal :jawdrop:

Gt5 actually has a release date this year, 11/02/2010…

New Goldeneye? Really?

I think Goldeneye looks terrible. Im so sick of Wii. I think I’m gonna sell it and just get Kinect for my Xbox.

Well only thing i would buy wii for is old games i used to play on super nintendo and N64. Everything else seems gay, but I haven’t been interested in it to keep up on Wii news, i don’t know if there is anything i might actually like for the Wii.

Gran Turismo 5 will be showcased today :slight_smile: