E85 charger is here!

nice man.

Pre new manifold. So excited to see what i picked up from it on saturday, the stock one i could fell it just choking after 5000 rpms it was horrible. We can only go as high as 6400 rpms too then shift.

Man smokin u talked all that shit about ur car being faster then my old gto but now ur not a track guy? Man 12.0 musta been a slow gto compared to ur 13 sec camaro slips…

Just sayin for a guy who talked how slow my car was YOU NEVER BEAT IT…

you do realize that I am hanging, beating cars that are 1.5-2+ seconds faster then me on paper, on the streets right?

my car is set up for the streets. Not the track. If I was making a drag car I would have went with a different cam and different suspension…

and I ran 12.8 @ 119 spinning into 4th…thats what I get for having 520rwhp on street tires at the track.

its always fun anyways to be the under dog and come out ontop :wink:

You gonna be spraying??

na man. My bottle is almost empty. I dont even think i have one full run left. I will just be running all motor.

Alright cool. Trying to bring a fellow SS for you!

the ms3 one??

what are his mods/power??

Its a 2002 i think. Ls1 engine. Heads, cam, full exhaust, manifold, tuning, throttlebody, injectors. All i know of.

If I recall, someone told me he is running the same cam as me…

it will be interesting to see how things turn out.

what does he have for rear end gears?

Pretty sure no one on here knows him. Stock rear and gears.

You don’t need to bring another SS to race him! I will gladly line up with him! I never get close races at the Valley! I either get smoked or vice versa…would be a good race!

I dont do digs, so unless you want to do some slow rolls, we can make it happen! Shoot Pete a PM about where and when we are meeting up tomorrow night (TDI-logic)

Sorry…thought you were going to the track this weekend. I’m not a street racer…sorry man…plus I’m not really racing anyone unless it’s from a dig. I’m not as dumb as I look!

Im down for some dig races.

understandable.

I have been to the track once this year. Dont really care to go

If you have those snow tires on I’d love to line up with you!:lol

Lol i cut some decent 60’s with the snows. Gonna throw on the mickeys tonight though, if i punch if at 45 they just spin.

good amount of mods, what car making? 430-450wheel?

Maybe at the track…but on the street would be a problem!!