e92 m3 vs e39 M5 -video

http://www.vimeo.com/3156252

Roll starts around 40mph and goes through 4th gear. If you watch Gustav from M5board’s video you can see that the e39 can easily win with a few extra mods.

Not that I want to bring weight into it but there were 3 people in my car and the entire film crew’s luggage as well easily + 1000lbs. Anyway, just thought I’d share another vid.

Awesome. E92 M3…Do want, But fuck for less than half the price the E39 really holds its own :tup:

Are you going to run yours at the 1/4mile this year at all? What made you go with the powerchips tune opposed to others? I really wish there was an open tuner program similar to the one I had for my LS1.

I got 75% off on the Powerchip at the time, which is why I went with that. If the software was available I would’ve had Mike @ innovative tune it for me.

I’ll probably goto the 1/4 once just for kicks if Mark (neonglh) is going one night when I’m free.

Get me 75% off! NOW! Im probably going to the 1/4mile a few times just to see what it does. I raced and beat an SRT-4, 350Z, and EVO in the last few weeks. I was very surprised to pull the evo as hard as i did. (3-5 cars 40-130ish)

It was a deal through AKA Rally for participants (hence the powerchip stickers on my car at the time). Go on the Rally and maybe they’ll sponsor again.

Do you have the dates for the rally yet? Problem for me is that i would have to ship my car from Seattle to NY as well. Ill prob have to pass this year but next year I will be in for sure once im back on the East coast.

It will be late July most likely and I can say it will not start in NY this year.

Interesting…I will wait for more info then especially since I plan to take some vacation time this july as well.