EA NHL 2K6 GAYNESS

so ive been playing my season as the sabres night in night out and finally finish my first year of dynasty mode…naturally im stoked to do some off-season drafting and get into the next season…

they basically overlook all free agent signings, and then, the ultimate homo-fagorness…

THEY USE THE SAME SCHEDULE FOR THE NEXT SEASON

beyond stupid…where’d the originality go? wheres the programming for a random schedule generator?

EA NHL games are officially tainted…time to buy ESPN’s version…

that sucks man, seriously… i never really played it that much in debth, but for the avid player that expects more… that really sucks…

The programmers didn’t get the memo about random schedule generator.

Its EA, did you expect something good??? Can’t say if Sega’s NHL2k6 is better, but for the last few years, EA has dropped the ball for most their sports game (including Madden) because they THINK they’re on top :roll:

haha easiest thing in the world and they managed to fuck it up huh

It’s only a matter of time before that won’t be an option. :stuck_out_tongue:

There are alot of things wrong with this year’s NHL2006, the gameplay is better than in years past, there are ALOT of things wrong:
you have to use the keyboard to navigate the pause menu
Free agent overlook
If you select a player in stats, it will only show the person who it was orginally on when the screen showed up
The interface for the roster is messed up, you have to choose “next box” to get to the next box, and you can’t see the entire roster as it was in years past
Sorting feels very clunky
as for gameplay: its too easy to score, I have it set at the hardest levels possible, I’m still killing teams, 5-1, 7-2, 10-0, etc

I’ve been playing NHL on the PC since 1997 and I can say this is the worst interface for EA’s NHL series ever,

agreed

just went a whole season 71-1, 16-0 playoffs, averaged 13 goals a game on the hardest setting…at least madden is still a challenge on all-madden settings…

I really can’t stand EA. NFL2k5 was a better game than Madden and they knew it. So they crippled Sega by signing and exclusive contract with the NFL.

I’m a personal fan of the 2k series, I find the graphics are better and the game play more intertaining.

:tup: to the 2k series … I’m a bit dissapointed with some of the aspects of NHL 2k6, but EA NHL 2006 is even worse …

:word:

But it isn’t completely crippled, fans have updated the rosters and schedules and you can download them from the web or Xbox live and still be current. NFL 2K5 is STILL better than Madden 06 with just the patches. Go figure :slight_smile:

And it comes as no surprise that ESPN NHL 2k6 is better than EA as well.

Go right down the list. Baseball, Basketball, Sega has EA beat.

Better game, half the price. You decide.

The choice should be obvious just by looking at who made it.

That and the price.