Earth day '08

Done.

I have too many used tires and old motor oil in my garage taking up precious space.

Of course buring a fiberglass truck cap is a good Earth Day ritual too. Xander, Stairs and Don can attest to that… :wink:

You know, having a tree chromed. Just don’t do it to someone else’s tree.

*planting

i didnt kill a bird that flew into my open bedroom window this morning.

but he did go ou tinto the living room area when i opened my door. maybe he flew out a window, or maybe he died in my apt somewhere.

either way, that was a pretty fucked up way to wake up this morning. my gf was screaming, i heard flapping, it was pretty insane

Man if I had a nickel for every night like that…

my one friend had a gay neighbor who planted 3 bushes to look like a package…

two small shrubs and one large one behind them… he did this all across the side of his house.

My friend didnt mind too much, since if the guy didnt tell you they were cocks you wouldnt know at the beginging… until one day he decided to trim them… and the guy put heads on all the large bushes…

so my friend went over there when the guy was gone and gave one of them a loranna bobbit treatment

Should have done it to all of em. That’s the kind of this that will make property values go flaccid.

So is Bob Dole available to be WNY’s real estate spokesman?

he is kind of a pussy…

i told him to go over there and stuff toliet paper in the tops of them so it looks like cum shooting out in the wind… but he was afraid his neighbor would like that too much…:lol:

the house got sold to another family, who left the landscaping the same but didnt keep up on it as much, so you cant really tell

lol

“Bob Dole is going to get the blood pumping back into your real estate.”
-Bob Dole

I wonder if thats the guys house I bought… lol, is his name Chuck?

I’m re roofing, or whatever you call it, a house in Buffalo and bringing all the shingles back to my suburban home to throw in the fire pit in the backyard.

so, this thread backfired, eh?

I hope I didn’t do it, I was just complaining about a neighbor.:biglaugh:

EDIFF!!!

Anonymuty - did you bike to work w/Zer0daze in ethan’s seat?

I took all my plastic bags, and conveniently had them fly out my windows during the morning commute. Then proceeded to further celebrate by burning stuff.

Fuckin hippies

That sure was stinky and created lots of black smoke…perfect for Earth day! lol

Nothing beats burning any kind of foam,

Foam mattresses in a bonfire are awesome, as are couches.

In honoring earth day, I flicked off a prius driver and called him a faggot.

Floored it every chance I could.

and when I got to work pushed a tree out of the way of a parking space