Earth Day now = national burnout/run race gas day

According to Gatville from his oldspower forums, earty day (April 22nd) is now national burnout/ run race gas day, basically just to piss off environmentalists :rofl

I approve this message

+REP
me to

this

Gatville can’t change holiday names until he gets his fucking shit together so that he can partake in said holiday.

:eek2

:asshole

:ohsnap

I will however participate in said unofficial holiday :thumbup

+rep to Wayne

I’ll be on the dyno, does that count?

:rofl +1

fuck it if i had some tires, bleach and a tranny i’d pull the caddy out and partake… wait a minute… i got this other car sittin next to it with all the above…:ninja

My daily driver gets 13 mpg. I think Im doing enough to piss off the hippies.

Wayne- theres a 2 door Fleetwood for sale on Highbridge Road.

I will run some offroad diesel and leave black clouds everywhere. Or maybe just run the international around everywhere :slight_smile:

is it RWD or one of those peice of shit FWDs?? phone number?

RWD. I just drove past it earlier and didnt get a # off it. Maybe later Ill check it if I get a chance.

if i get off 890 right there which way do i go? i might have to take a trip. you remember the color?

Coming from the thruway end of 890 take a right off exit 8 and go down Highbridge a little and its on the left side. Its light blue.

I just saw it from the road so I dont really know the condition.

Where we doing these burnouts? I got some tire to spare on my car if you have the camera haha

checked it out today. looks like it was a 1 owner and this guy bought it and put a tranny in it. hasn’t been on the road since 96. interior is messy, rear quarters are rusted. Doesn’t even have pillowtops. Has the 4-6-8 v8. Would’ve bought it as a parts / spare car except the guy wants $2800 for it! WTF! He’s on the pipe. I didn’t even talk to the guy, just looked the car over.

try to get it for 2400 ! ^

and GAtville always has the most thoughtful ideas !

Thats insane for that car.

Theres a dealer on Albany Street with an '89 Regal with spray paint all over the sides for $1950. Him and the Caddy guy must be smoking the same shit.