East End - Kennedy Commons [Tuesday nights]

about to leave!

im leave heading out around 9:30

Woooow people, please - don’t drink on Tuesday nights:wink:

Last night wasn’t so bad, all locals + some chicks from Japan and Germany:D

Definitely good times.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

We had a visitors from Germany who show us all differences between USDM and Euro chassis. It was really nice to meet Mathew (TOTO) and his girlfriend(we hope to see you guys again next week).

It’ll be nice (really) to exchange s-chassis parts and knowledge with our EURO BRO’s- I think (what about you guys?)

… and HEEEEEEY ---------- I"m really pleased to announce that we have a Japanese Translator in here - so if you have some pages to translate from Japanese FSM or web sites then you should definitely pm Ped(dp-ped) and his girlfriend - I’m soorry I was to shy to ask for her name.:redface:
She can translate everything from Japanese to English for You(just don’t cheap out with beautiful girls - please)

Next Tuesday ------ FREE PARTS on KENNEDY’S --------
Bring whatever You have to give away or come to take away whatever You need!

CHEERS!

wow chicks from japan?i should of went if i knew. but i was drunk during the night lol

Man im soo down!! It will be my first time reaching to this meet. I won’t be rolling in my project car…

See you all tonight!

Free Parts at Kennedy’s

Weather is pleasant…10 deg low. might as well take advantage of it.

Im down probably, I’ll bring another 240 or 2

wowza, thats not good. I think ill swing by though

I MIGHT come this Tuesday…

I’ve got a pair of 205/55R16’s (GY Eagle RS-A) drift spares, probably have about 3 or 4 /32nd’s left

I’ve also got these available:

2 x Firestone Winterforce 195/60R15’s at about 6 or 5/32nds
2 x Yokohama Avid H4s 195/65R15’s at about 5 or 4/32nds

Let me know who want’s a pair, since I can probably fit a maximum of 2 in my Miata lol…

$5 per tire… Honestly, just get them out of my sight.

mig i’ll take the pair of 16"s.

Mike - consider them yours.

If anyone wants a pair of 15’s, I might be able to squeeze a second pair in/around/on the car :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m down for tonight

me 2

I’m bored as fuck… Let’s make something happen tonight…

anyone gonna show up tonight?
(It’s pretty decent outside actually)

yea, i think i’ll come out 2nite.

Next tuesday, end of season KC meet???

I’ll be back from barrie for the week, and miiight have the new car out…

I will be there tonight to pick up parts.

i might