East End Meet - Pickering Town Center - Saturdays?

hmm which side doesnt matter

1. Ian_mc212 (Ian)
  2. Dj-Infinit (Randy)-Primered 240.
  3. Weaves (Derek) hatcho
  4. XSNRGE (Mik) charcoal HB
  5. Fastback240 (shawn) slow POS 240
  6. dan, non soner (s13 hatch)
  7. sunny tk

Shawn, long time no see/hear. I treid contacting you for a while and gave up after a while. What’s been up?

Yeah I might make the meet. Went to Kennedy commons last night (fun). Yeah I met this guy on my way to my buddy’s last night who told me about this event (think his name was Ryan).

I’ll for sure make the meet if I’m not camping this weekend

PS: yeah thx Randy, for gettin back to me on that safety :stuck_out_tongue: (I managed to get a safety anyways)

alright right onnn. Im gonna have to take my rental Cobalt lmao!! I have the Skyline in the shop right now for some body work. Ill be there in a crap car tho lol

my truck was stolen so that was alot of BS to deal with, apperently i had it in storage under collision. stupid belair, and im moving in a week or so and work and what not to deal with, been busy, should have left me a voice mail, i rarely pickup for numbers i dont know, oh and i lost my phone and get a new one lol. but ill see you there if you wana come down.

last meet of the year in my s13 ftmfwbah

k my car is definately out of commision until monday, but again, might use moms car or hitch with another redline member

Sorry Tom, pops said he didnt want to deal with that crap after he left your house. But hope to see you there anyway.

and Ian. Are you that guy with the skyline on townline i think, with rear passenger damage?

hahaha yea? how does everyone kno me lmao!!!

I dont live there tho I live in north Oshawa lol right now my Skyline is in the shop.

Alright so tmrrw is the night for the East east end meet lol Pickering Town Center at 8pm. Which side? By the Bay? or on one of the other sides?

I live in north oshawa as well. Anyways i think the best place would be around back?

near what store tho isnt the bay at the back???

ps how did u kno that was me with the smashed up skyline?

^lol

What about at the front of the mall? That way if other 240sx owners happens to drive by, they might stop in

hahah which side do ppl classify the front? lmao back facing 401?

Ye, the back near the 401, the front may bring to much attention. And Ian i know it was you because on tooney tuesday i drive from conlin down that road you live on to get to the popeyes. I was gonna stop by to say whoa! lol!

this is a bit offtopic but does anyone around here have a socket or wrench so i can take off my o2 sensor and install the new one?

wowww lmao thats crazy haha u should of man. What u saw it in my driveway im guessing? lol

ye it was sitting there i think its dark blue. And i seen the back smashed in. I was like telling my dad im gonna see how much he selling it for lol.

LMAO!!! its in the shop getting fixed lol