East End Meet - Pickering Town Center - Saturdays?

1. Ian_mc212 (Ian)
  2. Dj-Infinit (Randy)-Primered 240.
  3. Weaves (Derek) hatcho
  4. XSNRGE (Mik) charcoal HB
  5. Fastback240 (shawn) slow POS 240
  6. dan, non soner (s13 hatch)
  7. sunny tk
  8. kazzXtrismus (james) alti
  9. adam.13 (adam) jdm 180

Ian, were you making a right turn into Thickson today between 7-8 pm? I can’t remember the exact time, but I was in a dark blue Mazda Protege beside you. I went straight (curving road going past Princess Auto/Leons), whatever the road is called, and you turned right and got on Thickson…

I can’t remember if yours was gunmetal of black… If it was, you got compliments from both my dad and my mom lol… I was driving and they were like, “whoa! thats a Skyline GT-R!!!”

See you guys @ 8pm tomorrow!

PS. It was nice meeting you, today @ CT, Spectre :wink:

Looks like its going to be a good turnout.

looking good, so were meeting on the south side then right, where the bay is? Either way it shouldn’t be to hard to spot a bunch of rice in a parking lot:D hahaha see you all there.

Why have it on saturdays weekly? I ussually have something else to do saturday night besides a weekly car meet, i dunno about u guys. I may be there tonight though, we will see. Make it like monday or tuesday IMO.

Word, I’m usually busy saturday nights thats why I wont make it out to this one. Jared, theres a meet at KC on tuesdays, come out.

well for the first one we decided saturday just to see how many ppl will come out and it looks like a great turn out so far so we will see. WE could always switch days for a more convienient day. Lookin forward to chillin tonight boys. Ill be in the grey Cobalt lmao

is there a tims close by?

unno were meeting up at PTC on the Bay side at 8pm. BE THERE!

k, brining the 240

i dident know you had a vagina ian.

LMAO!!! My skylines in the shop yo! its a rental hahah

If coming from west on 401 which exit is better to take?

Good meet,nice to see some new people in the east side, let’s set something up for middle of week

Chaz

Props for Adam for taking the time to come to the meet!

I love how a few of the people who put their name on the list never even showed up…

Yo, chaz. Can you link me that number in a pm for the bodyshop?

still not a bad turn out

couldn’t make it - wanted to though -_-

had too much to drink (starting from 12pm, heh), later on just played some dice and some trax, then KO’d

too bad the meet wasn’t for tonight - i really want to make it out to these meets. Pickering’s a mint location

Sempre… I was waiting for you man… I think I was the only one from Ajax there!

Lol, sorry dude
Next time we shud meet up before the meet.

Gotta rep Ajax…I dunno of any other SRs in town either :stuck_out_tongue: