East End Meet, Saturday December 4, 2004

omg i would so be up to a snow meet, but this stuff is supposed to be gone very soon. so make sure tonight you go out drifting/ass dragging. Im gonna film me ass drag tonight :smiley: itll be hilarious.

Im in for a snow meet!
id bring the mazda 6, but wait… Who can resist the windstar drifting!!!
:smiley:

i assdragged the 6 comming on to my street with my mom in the car…
that did NOT go over well.
she was like i hope you dont do that alot!!!

good times!

i think i need to find a seatbelt now… keep it in my car, just incase my skills are needed!

im in for a snow meet, right after school i went to the arena and had some fun.

Apparently I’m more notorious for “drifting” my Tracer, and my mom’s MPV than I am for doing anything with my “drift car”… SO, I’ll probably make a showing if you guys have a snow meet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes My POS TSI AWD can play 2!

so who should organize this one ? i think bero should since he came up with the date last meet

how about on the south side so I don’t have to travel so far.

/agree

but south is so far!!!
JKS

we need some serious drifting /assdragging at the next one
and everyone should get their photos up!

Forget what is close Where is the biggest parking lot without alot of parked cars?

I’ll second that even though I already nominated “Seatbelt Guy” earlier.

Now as far as a location, well it should be east as this will be East End Meet part 2, East Guys In The Snow. :lol:

Anyway location is’nt really any problem with me. I would prefer east but majority will rule.

So Bero it looks like it’s up to you to come up with the next one and remember it’s, East End Meet part 2, East Guys In The Snow. :lol:

Have a good one guys.

Easy 8)

alright bero set a date. (maybe around late january, early feb, i may have my car by then)

oh and a little off topic (but still on) Bero = seatbelt guy incase anyone was wondering. I = white corolla. I think i put faces to all the usernames at the meet except for S13GG (refresh my memory dude :smiley: what car were you driving?)

anyways…yeah.

lol do we have to drive a 240 to go to meets :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont drive a 240 yet. I went and still had a good time. So come out next meet dude.

alright ladies, i’ll organise the next one!!
any ideas on dates?

dude, i was assdraggin’ a ford windstar at the last one, so surely you can come in anything!

anywho, i know the guys in kitchener want us to come alittle more their way, so how about markham?
JKS
i’ll find a good place

My vote would be for mid January ish. By then we should have some decent snow either falling or on the ground.

Mid jan in markham is good for me.

that would be eggcellent.

excilantie

worst butchering of any word ever

Yeah im in though, was out for like 3 hours last night. Then i parked my car on a nice sweeper this morning when i found some ice underneath :shock:

markham, come on!! how about a nice frozen lake, say near kingston? island?

S13GG=leather jacket/crazy hair
I was in, wait for it…the GREEN S13 w/GOLD rims (silver lip)

hence the name GG=green/gold