East End Meet?

right now… as i stand… i vote the later the better… but that’s cause my car is still not done… :frowning:

Jon

i’m down for the second or third week of may

car should be ready by then

the day is drawing in closer…any word as to what is happening?

Well this sucks, didnt realize May 11th was mothers day. I have an annual fam jam for mothers day that day… fun stuff. The next two weekends I’ll be in Germany and then its Bings meet.

So If you guys are having something its up to someone else to organize it. Hopefully this’ll happen at least a few times over the summer anyways so maybe mid-late june we’ll get another one planned.

so the may event is off then?

well…that kinda sucks donkey balls

Lets just reschedule?

yea

OR

would anyone be willing to do like a weeknight meet up just for the heck of it until we can make a solid sunday date?

I’m in for a week night meet up or even a weekend night meet up…I’m in Peterborough and will drive as far as Pickering… Who’s in???

dude your in peterborough? Are you that blue s14 I saw in the Trent parking lot once?

And my car is not done, but I am 100% in for next weekend. Being 9 days from now.

Thats me…:slight_smile:

sick…so hows next sunday for people? 1 week tomorow? Pickering beaches?

I’m probably camping… A week night might be best…

^^^

ditto

i vote the weekend before bings. But thats just me. That way my car will be ready…its being a bitch.

That’d be June 1st right? If so I’d probably be down for a meet on my B-day :P.

I guess a weeknight could work too, cook up some BBQ for dinner and chill till it gets dark…

ya man…

ill hit up a weeknight for sure… maybe get a regular east end thing going

Yeah… lets meet next week… Mon-Thursday night and I’m good to go… just tell me where. I might be down Scarborough way soon to pick up some parts… so lets get a night next week going.

How does Wednesday night sound?

if you mean next wednesday as in 8 days from today I’m 100% down. If you mean tomorow then hellll nawww cause im still waiting on parts from bing