East End Meet?

You better organize this soon time! times almost up!

I’m down, however, I can’t speak for the rest of the East-Sliders…Cars not working or whatever…

June 29th. Pickering beach. BBQ. Meet. Do it.

im down

ill be away camping if i get back on sunday. i’m down…

Asain people camp?!!?!

i too will not be home till the late afternoon / evening.

anyone down for a meet this weekend? (21/22?)

yea trevor will eat alot of rice and more rice hahaha…

Yummm, BBQ’ed rice.

Okay this needs to happen, this weekends not good for me. The few people still contributing to this thread need to agree on a date and then we’ll make an official thread. so whens it gunna be?

im doin my head gasket, its gonna be a week or 2 likely. I vote mid july. But if u guys wanna go without me cause thats too late thats cool, its understandable.

Early July too early? that’ll give you a couple weeks to get 'er done

im down for early july

yee same…

we need to make something hapen

i vote friday nights at AMC theater, and the TNC meets are on saterday so that should hold well, west end meets are wends. and what not, so whos good with that?

I thought since we dont do meets all the time for east end we were gonna do a beach thing during the day?

Doesnt matter though, im down for any time in pickering. Im down pretty much any day, except not friday or saturday nights cause im not into car meets then, and preferably not Thursday cause i have my own car meet that night. Im just gonna throw a date out there and see who bites, feel free if u cant make it to make another suggestion,

Wednesday July 9th, 7 or 8 ish pm.

Kennedy commons every Wednesday night!!! come early cause will not get a parking spot.

ajax AMC theater off thickson, every wends. at 9pm.

show or not we will be there…

the east end of scarb dosent count…

tonight?