East of teh City people

:cool: let me know

where did your cousin catch that largemouth?

www.fishusa.com/discussion

check that site out as well, alot of good local info

cool man! I just signed up

When was the last time you fished?

Wait for it to get a little warmer and go camping and fishing at Keystoneā€¦ It will be fun and if it isnā€™tā€¦ go homeā€¦ youā€™re close enough.

Rookee,

Are you going opening day with them or somthing? If you are looking for real close to moneoreville you know they stock Turtle creek over by trafford and the back part of moneroeville. Up streem from Pitcairn.

Aslo Deer Creek down by the 910 over pass and up stream. The mouth of deer creek is good in the summer for Small mouth with shiners. If you want PM me for what you are exactly looking for and how far you will drive. I just donā€™t have the time right now to re read this whole thread.

just before we moved i fished at keystone.

That was 5 years agoā€¦ All the fish in Keystone could be dead for all you knowā€¦

they stock it every year.

thanks! i jsut signed up too :wink:

thanksā€¦ i would go opening day but since itā€™s my first time on any of the water around here i donā€™t want to get in the way of regulars so iā€™ll just check it out like a week after or so. plus iā€™ll prob have my brother or wife and heā€™s loud and sheā€™s clueless so taking either of them out on opening day would just be emberassing. :drama: :hsugh:

woop a month and a half later i finally get to go fishing tonite and tomorrow!!!

down rt30 in derry. past latrobe. when you hit the bp and 30 splits. i dont know the name of the place. but its the creek that rund between rt 30. thereā€™s decent fly fishing.