Eastend/Central Cruise To The Final Meet

Hey everyone what’s up.

Well this is mainly for the guys coming to John’s Final Meet & Cruise who live in the east end and who are coming from downtown Toronto, Thornhill or the Markham area.

I thought it would cool to meet up and we’ll head off to Square One together.

The date/time: Saturday October 22, 2005 around 3:30 - 4pm ish

The place: The Tim Horton’s parking off Victoria Park Ave just north of Hwy 401.

This is a good location as people coming from the east, north or south ends of the city have to grab the 401 and it’s not out of the way.

Directions coming from the east end: Take Hwy 401 west, get off at Victoria Park Ave and turn right (north), at the first set of lights (Consumer’s Road) turn right and the Tim Horton’s plaza is your first right. There’s also a Wendy’s there and couple of other little stores.

Directions coming from north or south end: Tavelling either north/south on the DVP/Hwy 404 take Hwy 401 East, be in the collectors, first exit is Victoria Park Ave, turn left (north), go to the second set of lights (Consumers Road), turn right and then right again in to the Tim Horton’s plaza.

I thought we could then have a quick coffee, get gas if needed and then all drive out to Square One together. If by chance the Timmie’s parking is full there is another plaza right across the street we could use.

So if you guys are interested just post up and try to be there on time.

Take care and hope to see you there.

Easy 8)

1. sidewaze + wife

might be late a bit cause i’m going importfest :lol:

1. sidewaze + wife
  2. blu2fourty

count me in

1. sidewaze + wife
  2. blu2fourty
  3. ODM + girlfriend

Well so far this idea seems to suck a??.

Being that there’s only 3 of us wanting in, I’m starting to think it’s not worth it and I’ll just go wash my car at the coin wash instead. Granted there’s still time for people to post up but seriously, this is weak.

So come guys post up or we’ll just forget this. I just thought it would have been fun.

I think I may be in for this.

Scott

Ok, im there for sure.

1. sidewaze + wife
  2. blu2fourty
  3. ODM + girlfriend
  4. vassago

Hey guys.

Ok please confirm your up for this. I have the boys from Kingston meeting me at my house in Oshawa and from there were heading to the Timmie’s.

My thanks to Scott for saying he’s down for sure but how about the rest of you? Also who else in the east end is going and do you want to join us?

1. sidewaze + wife - CONFIRMED
  2. blu2fourty
  3. ODM + girlfriend
  4. vassago - CONFIRMED