ebay...help now

Sounds like you need to manipulate the guy into giving you positive feedback.

You could flat out lie and say something like there was a flood in your house and lots of your equiptment was destroyed and you wouldn’t want to send him something that was damaged. Then apologize for his inconvenience.

I don’t know how well that would work… But I know if i got an email saying that I would be like well that sucks and not even bother disputing it.

tell him u tried to end early but couldn’t get on ebay or something,I’m sure he can find another item on there.Or just tell him you had another bid on the item but couldn’t take it down.

Easy… just e-mail him and tell him that something happened to it or its broken. He will say he won’t want it. If that doesn’t work just don’t sell. Nothing about ebay is legally binding FYI.

did you say anywhere that you could end the bidding early if you had a better offer local?

Either way, don’t lose out on a $100+

i hope u got cash from the other guy

Holy shit,that PSU doesn’t bring anything on eBay for some reason.

Its a BEAST of a supply too,I guess the almost $300 jump from the 750 watt PSU really scares people off.

Good luck getting the proper cash for it.

Just wondering, what kind of a power supply is a $550 dollar one?

Are you running a server farm off one power supply or something?

id be mad lol losing out on 100+

if he pays up just refund him the money and take the negative feedback.
its just ebay

no offense or anything, but you should of either set a reserve or a higher amount for the first bid. Thats kind of shady

the guy won it fair and square

ehhh yeah you could be shady and say something like your roof leaked and the PS is shot blah blah blah

If all else fails smash it with a hammer and send it to him…

JK, Just make up a better story, and deal with the feedback.

FTW

Lie.

yea… u fail