what should i do? v.eBay

i’ll try and keep this as painless as possible, so here it goes.

i bought something on eBay a few days ago, from a seller with generally good feedabck. In the auction, he said the buyer must contact him within 3 days of the auction end or the sale would be void. no problem, i contaced him as soon as i won the item. It’s been almost a week since the auction ended, and I have since tried to contact him twice more though eBay and 3 times though e-mail. I have not sent the money for the item yet (im still living in the stone age and dont have paypal) and i’m kind of nervous about sending the money (it is a fairly large ammount of money) with this lack of communication on his part. I don’t want him to give me negative feedback and say i never paid for what i bought. Im not really sure what to do here, so any suggestions would be helpful.

no contact no sale

he still may leave neg feedback but you can rebut and then file a claim to have them both removed…

OR get friggin paypal dude, seriously

id say dont risk it and contact ebay and let them know whats goin on

yeah…no brainer.

No contact…no money

Seriously, this should have been pretty obvious.

send him cash in an envelope.

get a paypal?

:word:

Might have been a silent auction.

i was planing on sending a money order…and even if i had paypal, i wouldn’t have paypal-ed him the money until i heard from him anyway.

Why didn’t you just have a close friend with Paypal do it through Paypal for you?

:tup:

what were you talking about again?

Dont paypal, dont send a money order, dont send money period. First you need to contact the guy and then you need to verify his intentions and credability.

If anything looks shady, walk away.

I think you need to stay off ebay and the internet in general. I have never seen anyone so incapable of doing anything without getting everyone’s opinion. This is common sense which you seem to lack in all facets of your life. Give us a break…mmm k ?

holy dilznick

post of the year

omg, i hav yto poop , shpouild i go or should i wait longer.!?? my god stop fucking posting about everything thast fucking soimce to mind!

GET PAYPAL. it will cover you if he does not send the item. I will not even buy something unless it is paid through PayPal. GET PAYPAL.
GET PAYPAL.

how are u wasted at 10pm… lol… seriously…

what was the sneaky item you bid on mikey?

apparently DOS is on your ignore list

+1

Paypal is the soft.

Paypal sucks and they guarantee nothing. If you use Paypal you simply get screwed while believing you are safe.