Ebay seller beware!

This maybe they just made it public but thats been there policy as long as I’ve known.

It’s also not as easy as you think these days for someone whom you have sold an item like that to dispute it and get their money back. Always write As-Is and require insurance on an item to ship.

I sold a projector on ebay 2 years or so ago, worked great. Kid told me it worked fine for the first day but when he put it in his enclosure or something along those lines it kept shutting off every 20 minutes and tried to dispute it after I told him the first time he asked that it needs to be well ventilated otherwise it shuts itself down.

Have had friends recieve broken items off ebay and dispute it but unable to get anywhere with it. Has happend to me at work getting something i couldent find anywhere else.

They hold the money due to scammers, 90% of the time they release the funds as soon as the item is delivered which is why I always ship UPS as they update their tracking info quick. If you ship USPS even priority it may be days if ever they update it after its been delivered. I have never had money held for more then a day after item was confirmed as delivered.