eBAY Rant

Fuck I hate ebay at times. First ever real problem though
CLIFFS
Seller stiffs me on a part
Seller gives excuses & promises to reship (somehow)
Weeks later I give up, file disput with Ebay and kiss the money goodbye
Tonight (6 weeks from initial auction) I see the same part & exact same listing relisted.

So, back in April I bid on and won a part (cyl. head).
Guy doesnt take paypal, but have a 100% feedback.

Prioity Mail a USPS Money order to California.

Two weeks, no head.
Email, Ebay Message, and a call.

Receive a sob story about his “father died” :blah:So sorry.

Then, a week later: “I checked, it seems UPS lost Your head. But I have another here that I’ll send right out” (Which I KNOW is bullshit, because the odds of this person having two of these rare heads sitting around for parts ARE similar to the odds of BADAZZ having two RB26 heads in his pocket).

Week later, file dispute with EvilBay, contact USPS regarding status of Money Order, and the works.
I assume the money is lost. :shrug: Shitty, but w/e.

Today, perusing Ebay, I Notice a listing for a rare SVO head. Hmm… that UserID looks familiar. Hey… so does this auction. It’s the identical auction listing.

Fucker had the nerve to relist it.

All said, I fired off a few more emails to Ebay and the seller. Filed the NEG feedback.

I’m over it now. I could go for my $160 back, but shit happens.

blah

/post

That sucks that you couldnt pay with paypal. Email the people that are bidding on it and tell them beware.

:tup: good call

FYI: This guy is a dead beat.

See this SAME auction that I won over a month ago: Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles & More | eBay

NEVER SHIPPED ITEM AND IS NOW RELISTING IT AS #8075589163. DISPUTE STILL PENDING

i had an incident where the buyer says it was his friend that use his userID to but it and he would tell him about it so i said fine but still nothin.

i dont get y people do this stuff

yeah, i had a MAJOR issue with some toolbox in CA who sold me aftermarket headlight housings on eBay… i complained, he ignored me 2x… so i filed the complaint with eBay… it went to PayPal…

got a call later that day from the dude.

resolved like a mofo…

PayPal = not fucking around

Paypal can cover your ass yes, but only up to $175. I lost out on a $325 digital camera, but at least got 175 back - thats all they guarantee.

:word:
I got screwed on a turbo kit - fucker welded the turbo to the manifold and never mentioned it, as if it wasn’t a big deal. Paypal only guarantees up to $175, and the rest must come from the seller. Well, I already sent everything back to the guy when Paypal tells me this, so I am out $455 for the auction and $40 for shipping back to him?! Fuck that noise. Paypal said I would have to wait for the user to deposit money in his account. Right. So I cancelled the payment on my credit card. Let Paypal try to fuck with Citibank.

exactly, whenever you are a buyer, just call your bank, not paypal and get them to deny the payment.

Always pay with a credit card when you buy anything big.