Ebay turbos..

Cheap parts from china are never worth it.

i disagree…cheap oil catch cans, cheap pulley kits, cheap “anything that doesn’t require much engineering and micrometer tolerances” are fine by me… logo’s and brand names don’t make power but physics and engineering does and in cases where there isn’t a need for the attention to detail that is required in turbos i wouldn’t worry about it. in fact i’ve seen a lot of people use coke cans and random other items to fit into 500 hp+ setups…the key isn’t to criticize parts on where they are from or who made them, it’s to judge them on the actual manufacturing and end product individually like magazines do.

skunk 2 was once seen as a company like xspower and people wouldn’t go near them in honda circles, now every one is proud to run skunk stuff, when the millen family started Stillen a lot of people were judgmental of a us based company making import parts but now i think we can all agree that they do the job and do it well.

comments like “cheap parts from china are never worth it” are ignorant and even if they are some times true it’s worth judging things for what they are before where they come from or their pricing

yea that girl is hot but in a goody girl wife type way

angelina jolie is like listen to nickleback animals while you rip the dvp with her chowing down kinda hot

this thread is better now

stark trek > ssac

qft

lol

Meh, ssac manifold just need hella braceing.

The metal is thin, your hanging a big heavy chunk of turbo on the end, thin metal will fail eventially, its being heat cycled over and over, shit will get weak. Just brace the fuck outta it. Its what the ghetto miata guys do, they never have problems