eclipse turbo installation

i would just try to avoid beating on it too hard to start with. dont launch hard if you have slicks. in the meantime, research on 2gnt.com and see what people are using for high hp applications.

like i said, i only had 170-225 whp with my two 2gnt turbo setups, and i burned through two transmissions. the first time, i ripped a softball sized hole in the bell housing on the GI bridge, through which all of my gears fell into the niagara river. :bloated: needless to say, it sucked.

don’t be so confrontational with people. there are many people who have experience with what you are doing… if you are nice, they will probably provide some valuable and $$$ saving advice.

:cheers:

you do if you have a nancy transmission that will shatter if you shock it with instant power using a non-nancy clutch. :smiley:

Let him keep burning money…he already spent $7000 let him keep going before he learns…he will get to a point and then get a 1/8 of it back.

trust me ill have spent alot more by the time im happy with it

Neat and it will be slow :lol:

wow this is still going on?

whatever u say bro:gay:

Hes right though…

ya i have to agree

20k into the car and it will run what 11’s :lol:

yay

:picard:

should’ve bought an fbod if u wanted to go fast

:smiley:

Best part of this thread

EDIT: Oh and i like the sig Bill :tup:

haha dude u are fuckin gay 20k would make any car fast

:tup:

You could buy an Evo mod it…run slow times for the mods you have done…cry about traction…

THEN

Spend your winter days sucking off a camaro and cobra owner…

:ohyeah:

oh wow

btw remember to put the gasket on next time :slight_smile:

buzz, wrong answer, swing again with another miss :slight_smile:

FYI ull be lucky to even see mike out since hes buying a bike

so we shall see

gasket was there :gotme:

taking the valve cover off one to many times = poof

420a kid…

psphinx needs someone to cruise and hang out with…possible future opportunity to become a life partner…

i giggled a little… haha