ECOBOOST torture tests!

well its time to Hide the Vagina and let the balls drop…

Balls are down to my knees mang!! Haha

From what Ive seen a Procharged '05-'10 4.6 can beat an '07-'10 GT500 so Im thinking a Procharged 5.0 can atleast hang with a new GT500.
Prochargers are about $7k so to me its better than buying a $50k+ GT500.

I cant see paying $40k+ for a Taurus.

my balls are saggy as shit dude lol

WOW MAN! ur a baller all the sudden! my parents SHO was like $45k. damn son if u got so much money, why not buy Paulys moms house? hahha

thats because theyre totally drained from spanking the monkey so often

Idk if I’d say baller lol, I’d be looking for a used one!

honestly man u wont like it. its a great car but its the size of a fucking H1 on the inside. not only that but its built so sturdy that the A, B and C pillars are huge and the blind spots are a plenty. great ride, great power but its on an SUV platform. its def not an Adam mobile.

Good to know… the thing is a freakin tank!!

VOT you post way to much bullshit :lol What meds are you on, cause you high as a mother fucker :lol

i think alot of this has to do with maintenance and lack there of… my truck has 100k+ on it have 2 friends the both have 115k+ and 140k+ on their 2500hd’s with no big issues except for things caused by adding power or oversized tires and not compensating for it. every company has good and bad trucks but i believe its how pp use/abuse them as to how they last. not fighting for either side cuz i like this ecoboost motor seems like it would be nasty for a 150!

what? i just wanted to see actual torture tests