ECOBOOST torture tests!

are you kidding me right now? this is a CAR MAG with PROFESSIONAL drivers performing comparisons. these so called “kids” are the readers, so i guess if you have never owned one then you wont know because EVERYTHING you read is false, again because youve never owned either.

i never once said the Ford wasnt a bad ass truck, i just said the new duramax kicked its ass stock to stock. stop being so fucking butthurt, for fanboi.

from workin on all the trucks . the ford has the best chassis . , chevy feels to me like the better drivtrain . dodge just sucks at life

i love the new chevys and dodges. Fords are ass ugly but have the best interior and frame etc.

If I had to buy one right now it’d be the Dodge. Fuck you Ford and Chevy for taking away my handshaker.

LOL Vot. Stop it.

Drift cars don’t see that very high sustained forces, certainly nothing compared to a ‘grip’ racing.

Grip>Drift when it comes to g-force effecting a vehicle.

Dodge trucks are complete shit but the Cummins > all.

hmmm, ok, i can see Benny. So change it to a grip car then. just as long as it’s stressed under those driving conditions instead of sittin in a mount on a flat floor in a lab.

Just get a bigger truck then you can have a cummins and an Allison. That’s what most of our busses have.

I dont know why Dodge doesnt use a better tranny like an Allison. Dodge tranny’s are complete garbage.

Might do work and get an ecoboost(sho) this spring… Debating between that and a 11/12 Gt, thinking the awd pig might be a bit more practical though.

dodge is usin allison trans . next yr the cummins will be a duramax anyway so relax

if you get a SHO over a 11/12 gt, I might need to kill you.

practicality man…plus you’d be getting drug by a 4300lb car from a dig :lol

From what I’m seeing you can get a GT500 for a little more than a well optioned SHO… hahah

yeah they are pricey… I’d love to try and find a low mileage used one with the options I’d want.

A GT500? good

Honestly, I’d get a 5.0 before a GT500. This dude just made 643rwhp on 10psi with a stock motor with a procharger on it.

haha yes… new 5.0s are sick. Love the look of the new Mustang

Fuck, do I really wanna daily that…:ponder

Don’t be a pussy

My man pants have grown old and gotten dusty brah :lol