Eddie Guerrero *RIP*

http://www.eddicts.com/
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/eddieguerreropasses

Although I don’t watch wrestling anymore this news was still shocking to me. He used to be one of my favourite wrestlers. Its sad that someone at 38 (still a young age) pass away leaving behind wife and 3 kids, all of which are under 14. I for one will miss him.

He did have a long history of substance abuse but he was clean for about 4 years. As you can imagine that would’ve taken a toll on his body. Whatever the case is, its sad to see someting like this happen to anyone.

Eddie Guerrero
1967-2005
RIP

Wrestling is fake.

So does that mean he’s fake dead? :dunno:

He’s gonna be wrestling in that big squared circle in the sky.

Arriba la Rasta, my dear ol puto. Arriba indeed. :cry:

Nah, he’s dead.

Yeah he was a great wrestler and he will be missed for sure. It’s really sda that he passed away at such an early age 38. Rick Flair is almost double that age and he is still wrestling. He can hardly do any cool moves any more so his matches are always the same crap and one day he will nail that jump off the top rope instead of always getting caught in the act but at least he is still there doing what he loves best, and Im sure Eddie would of bin one of those wrestlers that would of been around for many, many years to come. Eddie Guerrero will be greatly missed in the world of sports entertainment.

http://austinwm.club.fr/HTLM/Photos/E/Eddie_Guerrero/Eddie_Guerrero_-_Eddie_Guerrero_28.jpg

your an asshole for saying that, death is no joke you pos

your an bumhole for saying that, death is no joke you pos[/quote]

If he did die due to substance abuse (which he has a history of), then
who is the bumhole now?

Although he claims to be sober for 4yrs or something…ya never know…

or you could just not say anything. it doesn’t matter how he died. respect the dead, you should know better. :asshole:

who is the bumhole now?

Although he claims to be sober for 4yrs or something…ya never know…[/quote]

who is the bumhole now?

Although he claims to be sober for 4yrs or something…ya never know…[/quote][/quote]
thank you bb.

If he was your dad it wouldnt be too funny, drugs or not.

Oh lighten up… people die all the time. Who says you cant laugh about it? Like this one time I was driving along and this mother was walking her two kids on the sidewalk and the one kid suddenly runs out in front of my car and I ran over his neck with my right front tire. His mom and I had a good laugh about that, let me tell you.

that’s funny, because it’s a joke. try making a joke about someone who just died and check out your feedback. :wink:

If anyone watched Monday night Raw yesterday you would of seen the reaction of his co workers and it was so sad :frowning: you would never think guys like that can cry but you you see guys like the Big Show, Batista, Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, Chavo Guerrero, Rey Misterio, Shelton Benjarmin and Sean Micheals who broke down in the middle of the match, crying like that it’s really sad to see. Eddie Guerrero was a great wrestler he was good in the ring and even better outside of it. Unfortunately even greatness sometimes falls into the wrong path in life and he had a few demons that troubled him but never the less he was loved my all his co workers and his fans even when he played a bad guy roll his fans stayed loyal to him, he will be greatly missed.
In Memory of Eddie Guerrero:
“Cheat To Win” - “Cheat, Lie and Steal” " Latino Heat Forever"

http://austinwm.club.fr/HTLM/Photos/E/Eddie_Guerrero/Eddie_Guerrero_-_Eddie_Guerrero_28.jpg

Meh, there’s a lot of unfortunate people that die around the world everyday leaving behind kids that have no money and maybe no parent/foster parent. Yeah Eddies dead, certainly nothing funny but I reserve my sympathy for those that are in much worse circumstances.

-Arslan

After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is still reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie’s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.

“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.
When he didn’t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I’m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It’s touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don’t know what to do now.”

^ Very true there are millions of people in worse situations but at the same time I give respect to those that made a difference in others peoples lifes lie Eddie who contributed to charity and fund raisers and he was one of the few wrestlers who went to Iraq in the middle of a war just so he can perform in from of troops just to take their mids away from the horrors of war and suffering.
Yes I too feel more sorry for people who have nothing and then they suffer a death of an important family member and they go from bad to worse either way you look at things death is the worse part of life, some religions look at death as the door to afterlife. I have faith that there is more life after this but untill someone can prove it I would rather stick to the life I have now.
Life is the best thing in life and no matter what happends in life, life is always beautiful, I don’t like to doubt or question my religion but I have always look at death as a disease and I believe the world will be a better place once death is wiped out. Some people may argu the point as for popullation control etc. But I think the human spirit is very strong and when it comes to problems we can solve anything and get over every obsticle if we just work together.

Oh man this is getting off topic sorry :oops: