Good freind died last night...................

I have known him for 9 years,we hung out alot and he my back through thick and thin and i had his as well. He was a great person to know but got caught up in that fucking stamp bag shit also known as herion,and i qiut hanging around him cause of it too! But all in all he was good at heart and respected me and i him as well. He OD,ed last night from 3 bags of it cause he didn,t do it for awhile and thought he could just do as much as he did before he quit for a lil bit! I am going crazy thinking about him and what all i used to tell him about the risks and so fourth! Man i am so fucked up right now and don,t know what to fucking think! I, m going nuts here!

Steve…i,ll miss ya man and never forget the good times as well as the bad. I love ya! :beer:

damm devon, ill be up for sometime so hit me up if needed

hey man sorry about your loss it is sick how much of that shit is around and people do it. don’t people think about what that does to your body? maybe his passing can make someone else wake up then at least his death won’t be in vain. sorry again man

im sorry

sorry to hear man…

Everybody i used to hasng out with is a fucking junkie from that neighborhood,and to top it all off my ex is from there and i have to fucking see her and her junkie b/f at the fucking funeral cause she grew up with him! Life just sux in general and i hate it,when is it my turn to die…

i hear ya on the friends doing that shit. Todd,Toss, and Me know someone who was a great autobody guy with mad skillz in paint work. I grew up with him and he was cool just drank alot but soem how he got into pills then other shit. now he is just a junkie on borrowed time. it sucks seeing him like that

Deven sorry to hear that,

But don’t get down too hard on yourself because he did it to himself. Not to sound like a prick. :sad:

No offense takin man,quik…thank you man.

anytime partner anytime

Keep your head up man… sorry bout your friend

sorry to hear that man. Ive seen some friends go through some tough times, but ive been lucky enough to see most of them get their shit back together. keep your head up man. :frowning:

sorry about ur bud!!hang in there!

yeah dude it sucks ive had 4-5 people in the last couple years od on heroin… 4 of those people didnt make it.

sorry to hear devon…but maybe since this happened it might atleast stop one person from doing that shit

its everywhere man, two years ago 5 people from greenfield ODed on heroin. Its messed up. Sorry dude.

Thank you everyone,i hope that some of the people from his neighborhood will learm from this and get off of that shit.I just wish it could of happened to someone else i know!

x2

It really sucks when someone young dies, but how can you be upset? It’s not like everyone doesn’t know the dangers of drugs, especially heroin.

Sorry about your friend