EDIT: Apology withdrawn...

you’re such a weird person to learn about from nyspeed alone

this story makes me starve for mighty

well for me not a teen … any money from a uncle is “good” money to me

dude I have like $400 hundo in the bank and my GF has like $600 we are so rich

or was it 4k … fuck I fucked up the story

omg guys i have the coolest story. man would you guys love to hear it. remember that thing i posted a year ago? well the total opposite happened. you wouldn’t believe it. it was crazy.

LMFAO

:bigclap:

about the bike?

give me a ride somewhere to go get something that is actually a major plot device in this story and i’ll tell you personally all about it.

lol… dan you have a ride anytime <3

Is this about the corvette that was posted before, if so you really must say what was wrong with it

i realy hope this isnt about DUI/DWI. I have no mercy for anyone who isnt responsible enough to drink.

I love this thread

DWI is a reasonable explanation given it happened in Cheektowaga and it was Dyngus Day yesterday. Prob riding dirty on the way home from the Hearthstone.

you drunk

In for story…

Who was the cop? Maybe I know him…

he was clearly drunk on blackberry brandy, polish sausage, and deviled eggs and stopped at mighty for a quick taco to sober up. officer kazpiakowski pulled him over as he was stopping into mighty, but let him off easy in light of the wonderful pollock holiday. a slap on the wrist then they chased girls around mighty with pussywillows for a bit before taking him home. now someone please go take him to get his car.

^ Don’t the girls hit the dudes with pussywillows? Then the guy squirts her with water?

this sounds like superbad

story?

I vote for story or BAN

This shit has to end somehow.

I accidentally the whole breathalyzer…

how bad?