Thank you Buffalo Police

Last night after hockey I went to hardware for a few drinks. After that I went to new york pizza. bought my slices, and while they were in the oven I saw someone trying to parallel park a 6th gen accord coupe in front of my car where there obviously wasn’t enough room. Dude creamed the front of my car at prob 7mph. I ran out (dude had both his windows down). Dude starts pulling away and I yell what the fuck. The guy in the passenger seat says some shit and laughs and the guy pulls away. I hop in my car and follow him. He parks on another part of allen. I pull up right next to him and roll my window down. Before I even say anything I see 5-0 lights in the rearview mirror. Officer asks me what happened, I tell him the guy creamed my car and took off. We checked out my car, and there didn’t appear to be any damage but he said better get the info to be safe. He told me to wait by my car, came back a few minutes later with all the guy’s info.

When I drove off the officer was telling the guy to get out of the car, so I’m assuming he gave him dwi test etc.

So I was thankful the cop got there so quick, he said he saw the initial commotion and came right up.

So there are a few scratches in my bumper, and my license plate bracket is bent a tiny bit. Not really worried about that.

Buuuuuut I had been leaking a tiny bit of p/s fluid at the banjo bolt where the line from the reservoir goes into the pump. I just went to check my car and there was a big puddle of p/s fluid, so I’m assuming this little impact jolted it up a bit.

I’m wondering if I should call the guy and tell him to pay for it. I mean my car uses synthetic atf for p/s fluid, that shit is like 8 bucks a quart, and the hose is like $52.

what chyall think

do it up, i would assume it would be for someone else to decide if its a legit claim. if the fucker didnt try to pull away, you might feel bad for him, but f it, get what you can from him.

mmmmmmm new york pizza

thats some good shit

make him pay dre! he tried to bounce! if he would have felt bad at all, i would have let it slide maybe. but fuck that!

That’s what bumpers are for.

Did you get a police report? If you did, have the work done and put in a claim. Can’t hurt really.

Normally Id say screw it, prolly not worth the hassle…

But he clearly knew what he did and tried to dick you over. Get everything you can.

make him pay dre!

Pretty shitty that they did a hit and run. Make them pay what you can!

take him for every red cent!

As was said, after the fucker tried to run there is no way I wouldn’t be going after his insurance.

Wonder if the cop arrested him for hit and run, or if that would mean too much paperwork.

fuck man.

Two years ago this black dude creamed the back of my tbird. I was stopped at a light on allen, he said “his brakes failed”, and fucking creamed my car.

The dude had the old liberty tags on his car, and no registration or inspection stickers.

I called the cops, and when they came, I had to keep the guy there so he wouldn’t run.

The cops took his ass to jail, and my insurance company tried to sue him for the 3 grand or whatever.

I got a letter like a year later that the insurance company couldn’t collect any money from the dude, and I was still out my 500 dollar deductible.

Fucking shitty.

Since it is possible that a 7mph hit could jar an already worn fitting, I’ll vote for insurance claim. 3,000 #s @ 7mph is a fair bit of force… and its not unreasonable that the two are related.

Good cop story, not enough of those on here.

fixed he he he

fuck him over as hard as you can. People who do hit and runs are fucking scumbags. I hate that shit.

you know the answer to this, dre

I reccomend you NEVER contact him for legal reasons. when ever you are involved in an issue like this they say you should never contact the other party. just call his insurance. Besides he’s prob pissed you got him a DWI, if the cop actually arrested him.

(hint: AKA’s more right than I am)

i would normally say let this slide, but since he tried to run, it’s obvious that you need to teach this piece of shit a lesson, andre. fuggem. get paid.

Any fucking asshole that does a hit and run on you AND laughs deserves to be taken for all he’s worth. Fuck him, take his money.

fuckin shitty. the fact that he drove off laughing with his friend is enough for to get ALL I CAN from that fuckin guy. Do it up.

:clap: for the BPD, I came in here thinking this was going to be another rant but was happy to see that a cop not only showed up immediately and followed through for you.