ef brackets on ITR seats??

does anyone kno if ef seat brackets can be transferred to itr seats:pimp:, because i have itr seats in my ef but the 4th bolt is missing on each side because as far as i kno it still has ITR brackets on them… i kno eg, dc, and delsol brackets all transfer with no problem, but im wondering bout ef cause its earlier honda game!?

Quick answer off the top of my head, no.
They are desinged a little diffferently than the later Honda seats.
Basing this on the fact that seat rail swaps on the older Hondas’, pre 91, don’t work out.
The older seat rails will not swap over and bolt right up to the newer, '92+, seats.

wont work. either drill holes in the floor to mount them, or put the ITR fabric on some EF seats

ill 2nd that, I tried putting da integra seats in my old dc2 teg and they would not fit. Three of of the four holes line up. But the one that doesn’t line up you cant really do anything about because the rails do not come off of da and ef seats.

Can’t you just weld on a new mounting point for the 4th bolt?

If 3/4 of them bolt up, it would be really easy.

it won’t work and it’s physically impossible to fabricate any type of solution. so, uh, can i have the seats?

EF seat rails do come off from the seat pan, the thing is, they won’t bolt up to any newer Honda seats.

yea i dk why they didnt just stick to the same pattern throw the egs and dc’s too.Da’s i know dont come off because i ripped a 2 inch gash in my arm trying to figure out if they did lol

wanna do it for me?

make them work, if i can put integra seats in my toyota pickup i think you can make those work in another honda!

maybe u have to do what is done with prelude seats, ef inner rails and itr outer rails, or vice versa

rails arent interchangable between dc/eg and ef…so im just gonna make a little bracket that moves the bolt location…