Eights (install/tuck pics on page 2)

i’ll be there tonight working on this sheeeet. stop by!

do it!

I cant wait to slam in your rear end tonight…:eek:

So much win.

LOL, Fastest way to go from eights to elevens.

i can’t wait to put the 9 inch in my rear end tomorrow… wait… :skunk:

:lol:

Sick!

sweeeet… :tup:

wow, very nice!

will that beat that 1000hp blue GTO with one lambo door?

:uhh:… lol

well it was a productive fri/sat. Big thanks to Jimbo once again for the ass istance! I’m VERY happy with the new setup. very beefy, and should help significantly for the rest of my car and what i’m looking to do. the items are very nicely built, and the combo just works. very happy with the new look as well. (tuck, brakes, slamming the car, deeper wheels). the pictures don’t do it justice at all.

pics!!!

wahoo’s new setup: (need some cleaning, but VERY good proven stuff that took me very far)

new stuff:

(no calipers yet because moser forgot i was using strange brakes which has a full backing plate, and they shipped the axles with the bearings pressed on already. no biggie, the already have new ones on the way)

bought a bnib/used sway bar a couple weeks back for a good deal. this thing is a beast

the car will be slammed on the rear wheels once it’s settled down and the engine/trans is back in. i can’t wait to put that stuff back in to get the full effect!!!

FD ??? :snky::snky::snky:

oh yeah, that looks so fucking mean!

:bigtup:

SSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!

Can’t wait to see this go down the track. Are you going to do a full cage in the car this year?

Looking good.

Very nice Bill :tup:

hahaha you beat me to it

Looking good :tup:

Whats the weight difference between the 12bolt and the 9inch??

You run out of wire loom or something? come on.

I cant wait til spring!!!