Eights (install/tuck pics on page 2)

wahoo i think u should run those tires that are on the rear end now :wink:

That is tits. Looks awesome!

Wheelies?

Think you should have a street car race offā€¦

http://www.stangtv.com/forum/brian-zaids-8-second-mustang-defines-859.html#

Nice Ass!! Them rimā€™s r hot too:burnin:

Bill how mad would you be if I painter my car the same color as yours? I <3 it

Im curious tooā€¦I was surprised at how light the M9 is. The aluminum center section and spool help things as well.

Looks good that thing should feel great launching with that set up.

looks clean under there.

is your front outside wheel base wider than the rears? looks like it in the pics.

beautiful car man, no doubt.

all you guys throwing crazy parts and money into your cars this winterā€¦ theres no way i can keep up now.

Where has the firehawk been?

Moser M9 is around the same weight, a tad lighter or heavier depending on how it is optioned out

thanks for all the compliments guys :slight_smile:

the customer and his brother did the swap. jay built an LS2 for it last year. its a fun little toy for sure

yup, itā€™s going over to vitezā€™s in 2-3 weeks to get the chromoly 10pt

i think itā€™s about 50lbs lighter with the chromoly tq arm. (oops, thatā€™s between the M9 and standard 9". 12bolt to M9 is similar, donā€™t know the exact difference). the new sway bar is a little heavier for sure, but i also ditched about 25+lbs with the strange brakes

are you talking about the rolled up wire i have zip tied up there? iā€™m rewiring that area, plus i ripped out all the battery cables because iā€™m planning on running a smaller battery up front

maybe small ones! iā€™m pretty excited the way i have this hooked up for the track now. way more stout for what my car needs at the track

lol, thanks!

the front wheels arenā€™t outside the rear wheels, although it does kind of appear that way. i can bring them in 1/4" each side (which i will), i just have to do some light shaving to the corners of the calipers. the money spent wasnā€™t too bad. i sold my 12bolt and some suspension for more than half the cost of the new stuff. i made money on the new wheels!.. so again, not that bad. and the firehawk has been in its cage!

i believe itā€™s andys from swerve brothers car correct?

yes, thats the one.

IDK. I see a few relays and some random red and blue wires just chilling under your carā€¦

yes those are all chillin because i rolled everything up and set them out of the way until the rear end went in and the new battery location is figured out, among other things. i have a lot of rewiring to do. most reputable fuel pump modification companies place their weatherpak relay not 6" from there. itā€™ll be legit before it hits the road though

k good!

FYI - if your jet hot coating gets overheated and gets rough and dimply, a red then gray scotch brite pad works freakin wonders on it. my pipes looked like absolute poo, to the point where i wanted to recoat them just for appearance sake. i hit them with some scotch brite last weekend and they look 10x better

Are your headers coated on the inside with Jet Hot? I know someone that had a problem with Jet Hot Sterling flaking off the inside, and tearing up the inside of the turbo.

they are coated on the inside, and i believe they might be flaking. that 2-step really accelerated the demise of the coating! i should have really gone with the 2000* in hindsight. between that and the mixture of fuels i was using last year, the pipes really took a beating. but for now iā€™m going to stick it out for another year; the scotch brite job really made the pipes look MUCH much better, and the exterior coating is still intact. i didnā€™t see any actual damage or even ceramic evidence in the turbo, however i did send it back for a simple rebuild (it had a little shaft play, and i wanted to correct it before real damage occurred)

If you call Jet Hot and explain the situation, they will redo the coating for just the up charge of the 2000* It would be worth it as it will only get worse and screw up your turbo.