El Caporal-Owner of Mexican restaurant in Cheektowaga arrested as illegal alien

pots

nice.

Ok, so the guy owns how many restaurants which he skims off half the profits and he lives in Lancer Court??? You would think he’d have at least a house.

eR

Too late.

:notnew:

Thats the dumbest thing he could do. Hi lets draw attention to myself by buying a $1mm house in buffalo.

Looks like living in Lancer kept him off the radar. Oops! Maybe not.

i go there twice with you.

and now they are closed.

:picard:

Well, Cinco De Mayo is still legit, right?

i had to go to cinco de mayo today instead.

that place fucking sucks.

I know :frowning:

But if you remembered how it was like 4 years ago, Cinco De Mayo was one of the 1st places around here. I used to have to go to Richmond, Va to get my white cheese dip and salsa fix.

I only went to El Cap twice and their food was good but no one speaked english so I’m not suprised.

Been there a few times actually.
Not the place, the situation.
In Niagadump falls, there was this truck stop called Juniors.
They had this shit called SLOP, basically meat mushrooms onions ect with potatoes topped with gravey and cheese.
Also some bomb ass breakfest and were open 24/7.
When they closed, I found it impossible to find good french frys and gravey anywhere north of buffalo.

Theeeen, I spent some time down in south texas and got addicted to Jaliscos #9 and Whataburger.
and when I came back I had to forfit both of them :frowning:
Mighty is pretty good tho.

i wish you would have stayed in texas.

Aw I Love You Too, Nobody wheres chick pants as well as you do <3

I am distraught. Today I was like man I want lunch, hey lets go to el cap…shit. I probably paid for a few of my waitresses to come over.

You want a pesi?

your not allowed to hang out with my boyfriend…

Just got back from Cinco de mayo and the salsa quality has gone down. And there is a help wanted sign on the door.

I wonder if the illegals are in hiding.

holy shit i know that that is… i spent 4yrs in c.c

i’m not going to sift through the shit in this thread, all i have to say is that i thought it was already closed. i have been there before and loved it, but every time i drove by, it looked closed so i thought it went out of business a while ago. i’m kind of pissed because i had wanted to go back there for some time.