electric problem

ok its a 1991 camaro rs. i bought the car and the previous owner has fog lights hooked up with no switch just 3 wires which were not connected or anything. i was vacumming the carpet and the ground wire for the foglights touched one of the other 2 wires and it caused my radio to click off and now my radio,windows,locks and horn do not work. i checked the fuses and 2 were blown which i replaced along with those i replaced the 2 small circuit breaker fuses as well. i also totally took out the foglights and all of their wiring and still none of the above works. there was no smell of anything burning. please post what else it could be
thanks steve

check ALL your fuses, and did you try unhooking your battery for a few mins? worse comes to worse get a meeter and start testing im tossing out guesses

go back and check all the fuses, there has to be one that you missed. after you check them all and it still dosent work you’l need to megger it. check for shorts. but my guess is theres still a fuse that popped that you didnt catch.

i tried unhooking the batterey and all the fuses are good in the fuse box and i found one under the hood that was still good too. are there any other fuse locations?