Wiring problem.

Ok so i bought a new radio for my silvia. Ive wired too many radio’s to count.

Now i put the red yellow and ground onto the proper wires and the radio turns on. I unplug the radio and continue onto the speaker wiring. So this is done and i plug the radio back in to check to see the speakers work. NOTHING is working radio wont turn on or nothing. So i unplug the radio take the wires off for the speakers and try again with just the 3 basic wires and it turns on. So now this happens and i unplug the harness again.

Now my clock doesnt work unless the car is on and tripple guage set up doesnt work. The cluster lights and brake lights still work i checked. Im f*ing frustrated right now any help?

i bet you popped the room lamp fuse (which also routes power to a few other things)

3rd from the top on the right bank, 10A (in a LHD car. i dunno if RHD is reversed or not but im sure its marked on the fusebox cover)

check that first.

then triple check your connections. if you want to confirm your wiring, post up the color matchups you made

Its confirmed i blew 3 fuses 2 10A and one 15A. I just got back from can tire to get the fuses. I should have known better not to wire shit with the battery attached. Oh well.