Electrical wiring question

AFI’s are more sensitive than GFCI’s… some people even put in AFI’s in place of GFCI’s…

vacuum cleaners, hair dryers and space heaters have a tendency to set off AFIs which makes for people working around them one way or the other

thanks for the replies guys… Still curious if i need the bath receptacle on a dedicated line even if i used a gfci breaker for the whole bath?

This should do the trick correct?

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1vZ1xhu/R-100002959/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

Beyond taking advice from some of the knowledgeable posters here like TPGSR, have you considered visiting your local library for current books that could answer your questions and provide diagrams? You could probably also find a copy of the code book there, or at least a simplified version that is accessible to those who aren’t professional electricians. Good luck on your project.

I just had my entire house rewired from a retired electrician who is still licensed. Best investment ever. I had my lights on one braker and the outlets on another. I THINK i remember him telling me that only outlets within 3’ of water need to be GFI.

I agree with everyone else to go out and buy a wiring/code book. I did and never ended up using it, but will have it for future additions to my electrical system (Garage!)

shit, if it’s in the bathroom I say it gets a gfi.
water can go places.
and things have cords.